September 19, 2014 | 1559 users online

Lip Gloss - OPI - Sheer Romance Lip Sheers -Sheer Warmth

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like fetishdolly, MAC lipglass came to my mind when I tried this on. To me though, OPI's glosses are a vast improvement on the hands-down, simply awful lipglass. Although this OPI gloss has that lipglass-type stickiness, it's not that MAC stickiness that catches any bit of loose hair or debrie that happens to be flying around. The OPI is very shinny in that glassy way and much more comfortable to wear. The warmth color is a bit too peachy for me but I'm sure there's someone out there it's absolutely beautiful on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lipglosses that are made by OPI are AMAZING! This one is a warm pink-coral with a gold sheen. These have wonderful pigment, and it smells AMAZING! It's almost like a wedding cake or something. They are VERY sticky, and it's just like M.A.C lipglasses, except they're lacking a broad color range.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I got this in a set with two nailpolishes for $20. The lip sheer comes in a long thin tube, kinda like Stila It glosses but with a wand applicator v. a brush that Stila has. Sheer Warmth looks like a soft golden pinky peach in the tube, but on the lips you see mostly gold with just a hint of soft peach. Reminds me of NARS orgasm or Chanel Twinkle. Light vanilla scent that fades quickly. A little sticky but it lasts a little longer that way. I dont love it nor do i hate it. SImiliar to other shades so I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2004 6:26:00 AM More reviews by tablet21

Love this gloss! Adore the golden shimmer and its beautifully pigmented! Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Natasha79

This is a pretty great gloss. I was really looking for something warm and coral-y that would work with my cool PPP complexion and this is it!!! Great pigment and shine, and the gloss smells like Dunkin Donuts french vanilla coffee (an added bonus). The only thing I am not crazy about is the fact that it is kind of goopy--makes me wonder how long it will stay good. I personally prefer glosses that are a little thinner in texture. Overall, a great product, highly recommend to all--not sure what it retails for, but I got it on ebay for $7.