October 22, 2014 | 2023 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sea Vegetable Soap

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by CRLxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the scent and that's about it for me. It leaves me squeaky clean, but my main problem is that it doesn't lather up well. I use a loofah. I wash myself, and about half way through, I have to use more soap. I feel like it's a waste because there are some other lush soaps that lather up really nicely and I never have to add more. The color is pretty though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This soap smells like citrus and the ocean. It's a nice clean scent, a little masculine for me though. I agree with other reviewers, the smell does not linger. I did like the salt and seaweed layer on the top of the soap. It's good to exfoliate dry areas. I wouldn't repurchase because there are better Lush soaps out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't find this soap particularly drying, although it's super clarifying and leaves your skin squeaky clean. The scent is lovely too. goes really well with Big Blue bath bomb and Sunnyside bubble bar, as well as ocean salts for a beautiful oceanic bath cocktail :) I took off a single lippy because it wasn't lathery or moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is kind of just ok for me. I liked the smell pretty well but it didn't linger at all. I really scrubbed it in and let it sit for awhile too. It didn't dry my skin, but I'm not really dry to begin with. Some would need moisturizer with it, I believe. The lather was not really happening but it did make a good slip and I shaved with it just fine. I like other scents by Lush better for my dollar.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Wasent very keen on this one is it kinda hard and unmoisturising, I won't be repurchasing this one

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of the ocean, which I love. But there is no way I could use this more then once a week max because its very drying. Once or twice a month I do a beach theme shower. Sea veg soap, big or senik shampoo and big conditioner bathroom smell so lovely the rest of the day. But I have to slap on the lotion like crazy lol

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by chickengifts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

How can people love this?? I still have horrible memories from going on a beach holiday and trying this. Although I loved the smell, my skin has never become as tight, dry, itchy and red as then. I had to spend my last money on a normal regular showergel which saved my skin a looot.

Man, this product is a hell for your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not my favourite. Very vegatably, oceany, sea salty kind of smell to it, didnt lather very well, didnt do anything at all for me really. Not liking the seaweed sort of bits that are in it and come loose either. Really dont like soaps or any bath products in general that have confettti / other bits in them that come out in the bath, very annoying! I think this is maybe a more masculine type soap, would recommend for a male friend or relative.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

smells lovely and clean and feels lovely and soft whilst on your skin but as soon as I wash it off my skin feels all tight and dry its horrible! love lush soap but this one was just bad. not good for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I love the fresh clean feeling this gives me and it doesnt leave me w soap risadue i like the smell too bought it for my hubby but after using it i was hooked on it and kept it for myself