November 28, 2014 | 1240 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Vanityfemme

This lipstick looks quite light purple toned on me but its like the perfect colour that I would genuinely go for. I also love pink plaid and please me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently picked up Blankety because I wanted a new nude lipstick. When I got it home I realized it is very similar to my Viva Glam 2 except Blankety is a hair lighter. It does have a very subtle grey undertone, but I really like the color and finish, so if I didn't have something so similar I would definitely keep it. I exchanged it for something else though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been trying to go to deeper nudes this fall and had this in my collection and never liked it. I think the fact that I was trying to go deeper and this whole Kylie Jenner lip trend has made me fall in love with this shade. It's a gorgeous pinky mauvey nude. It definitely is lighter than the Kylie Jenner shade but it's the same tone, imo. I love MAC formulas and I HATE lipstick. They are so much more creamy and hydrating. This shade is beautiful. This and Faux are my two favorite shades of the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by renata007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my go to lipstick, always in my purse. I like the texture, it feels like balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this MAC lippie to be a great nude with a touch of pink. Great for the fair complexions in a cool tone. Wears great. Love the scent. I wear it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss which complements the lippie color well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a similar experience this lipstick like Angel and Cherish. If I added this to my stash, I doubt I would ever reach for it. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I have decently pigmented lips, even though I am fair-medium throughout the year. I wore this color for awhile, but never loved it. I finally got wise to the fact that this did not look good on me. It gave me the weird, but dreaded orange ring around my mouth. I don't know what it is about my body chemistry or my pigmentation, but colors that are too light give me a weird orangish cast around my mouth. It is not flattering at all for me. It looks lovely on others, but for me this is a fail no matter how I tried to use it over time. Pehaps I could have made it work with lipliner or a lip color erase, but I have had much better success with Mac's Patisserie and Bare Again for a nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

*****HOLY GRAIL MAC LIPSTICK RAVE REVIEW****

I couldn't be without this lipstick, my first Mac nude shade lipstick & without a doubt my favourite. It not too brown & not too pink. A pretty nude lipstick without washing me out & looking like I have concealer lips. Its an amplified finish, so its opaque & super creamy/moisturising on the lips. Works well with & without a lipliner. Would definitely repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Mmmm this is pretty I bought this last week along with chatterbox and brick o la and I have to say blankety is the perfect nude it is similar to viva glam II but shinier and a tad lighter I really really like this it is the prettiest nude ive owned besides maybelline naturally rose which I think was discontinued but yeah 10 for blankety its MACs best nude hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This is a good investment for me as I love MAC lippies & this doesn't cost much more than a DS lippie for US$15 + tax!! (agree w below poster on that one.) I made a special trip to MAC at Macys to get a Paint Pot (ended up exchanging Painterly for Vintage Selection! Haven't worn that yet!). I had a quick cat eye eye liner lesson & I just mentioned, "Do you guys have Blankety?" Coz I saw it reviewed here & y'all loved it & I loved it too so I had to have it!! This is in my color wheelhouse as I have Angel, Hug Me, Creme d'Nude, one of the Viva Glams I think it was 5??, Freckletone, etc I had my beloved GAGA lipglass but it spoilt (changed taste so had to toss! Wahh!!), etc those are my colors!! I adore this. It's a gorgeous MLBB nude. It's going to get a lot of use!