August 20, 2014 | 2028 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by renata007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my go to lipstick, always in my purse. I like the texture, it feels like balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this MAC lippie to be a great nude with a touch of pink. Great for the fair complexions in a cool tone. Wears great. Love the scent. I wear it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss which complements the lippie color well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a similar experience this lipstick like Angel and Cherish. If I added this to my stash, I doubt I would ever reach for it. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I have decently pigmented lips, even though I am fair-medium throughout the year. I wore this color for awhile, but never loved it. I finally got wise to the fact that this did not look good on me. It gave me the weird, but dreaded orange ring around my mouth. I don't know what it is about my body chemistry or my pigmentation, but colors that are too light give me a weird orangish cast around my mouth. It is not flattering at all for me. It looks lovely on others, but for me this is a fail no matter how I tried to use it over time. Pehaps I could have made it work with lipliner or a lip color erase, but I have had much better success with Mac's Patisserie and Bare Again for a nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

*****HOLY GRAIL MAC LIPSTICK RAVE REVIEW****

I couldn't be without this lipstick, my first Mac nude shade lipstick & without a doubt my favourite. It not too brown & not too pink. A pretty nude lipstick without washing me out & looking like I have concealer lips. Its an amplified finish, so its opaque & super creamy/moisturising on the lips. Works well with & without a lipliner. Would definitely repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Mmmm this is pretty I bought this last week along with chatterbox and brick o la and I have to say blankety is the perfect nude it is similar to viva glam II but shinier and a tad lighter I really really like this it is the prettiest nude ive owned besides maybelline naturally rose which I think was discontinued but yeah 10 for blankety its MACs best nude hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This is a good investment for me as I love MAC lippies & this doesn't cost much more than a DS lippie for US$15 + tax!! (agree w below poster on that one.) I made a special trip to MAC at Macys to get a Paint Pot (ended up exchanging Painterly for Vintage Selection! Haven't worn that yet!). I had a quick cat eye eye liner lesson & I just mentioned, "Do you guys have Blankety?" Coz I saw it reviewed here & y'all loved it & I loved it too so I had to have it!! This is in my color wheelhouse as I have Angel, Hug Me, Creme d'Nude, one of the Viva Glams I think it was 5??, Freckletone, etc I had my beloved GAGA lipglass but it spoilt (changed taste so had to toss! Wahh!!), etc those are my colors!! I adore this. It's a gorgeous MLBB nude. It's going to get a lot of use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite MAC nude colour is this gorgeous shade Blankety. I have olive skin, so this shade is perfect as I find that MAC Creme D'Nude makes me look washed out. Blankety has a nice silky Amplified finish. First one I bought in Kirkcaldie & Stains (NZ) for NZ$40 which is quite expensive, compared to the 2nd time I bought it, in the USA $US15.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fair skin tone and this is my all time favorite nude lipstick ever. I stray away from the concealer nude lips that a lot of people love but this is the perfect combination of pink and brown. HOLY GRAIL. I hate using it because I don't want to run out. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by thcprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

PERFECT nude lip. I am super pale and this is my favorite lipstick. I wanted a nude lipstick so at first I bough Creme d'nude and it was horrible, looked like concealer. Now it's sitting in my 'makeup I don't use-but maybe one day' box. Blankety is perfect and there is nothing wrong with it!