MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 4/14/2015 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on the fence about this. I'm afraid it may give me the dreaded concealer lips (not my thing... Sorry). I prefer a little more pink in my nude lipsticks. Perhaps this would be better for me mixed with other colors. I do like macs amplified formula. It is comfortable and not drying. The lasting power is average.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Nice stuff. Great shine. Great staying power. Nice quantity and quality.almost like viva gam two, I like that better, but this does me some justice.

really pretty lipstick. love the color which is a nude that doesnt wash you out. the formula is exceptionally pigmented and creamy. lasts long for a cream formula. i really enjoy this lipstick and i think most people would

on 3/25/2015 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This colour doesn't go well with my skintone, when I'm tanned it looks a bit grey on me and I'm not a fan of an amplified finish I prefer matte or satin. The color is nice but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/20/2015 8:02:00 AM

I hit pan on blankety. Wonderful nude colour, without washing you out..creamy consistency, hydrating, highly pigmented. I believe this is the nude that could match a lot of skintones. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't work for my skin tone. It looked like I bit a powdered donut.

on 12/23/2014 4:56:00 PM

I love this color! I wear it all the time, it is great for any occasion.

on 12/23/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have finally found the perfect nude for me (ref NC15/20 with medium pink naturally pigmented lips)! So thrilled, it blends with my natural colouring beautifully and doesn't bring out the peach/yellow tones anywhere in my face. Very very good color and of course since it is MAC it is scented vanilla and just its a top product. Definitely will purchase again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If it's helpful my skin definitely isn't porcelain, but I'm not dark or olive either. I would say I'm a "light medium". If you're familiar with Lorac cosmetics, I'm currently wearing POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder PF3 Light/Medium; I'm not sure how that translates in comparison to MAC foundations.

It took me a minute to decide whether or not I liked this color. At first I thought it was way too light pink for me, however after trying some different lip liners with a neutral/brown tone, I found that I'm liking it better. The texture is nice; it's somewhat of a "velvety/creamy" consistency, and it even works well with other colors to brighten them up. I'm not "in love", but I "like" it.

on 11/28/2014 5:57:00 AM

Love this. It is similar to viva glam II but lighter and a creamier consistency (as it is an amplified creme as opposed to a satin). Yes it does have a slightly grey/mauveness to it but that's why I love it and I use it with stone liner to enhance that aspect. When used with subculture, hover, whirl or soar it looks more of a pinky, beige, brown. Stripdown, oak and chestnut make it more brown. (Plum foolery blush warms up the overall look) Using it with subculture and slightly blending it with faux lipstick looks quite nice also. Will continue to pair this with stone on my pale neutral Irish skin and will continue to love doing this!

Popular Lipsticks