MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 7/28/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Blankety is my everyday go to nude lip :) I always have to make sure it is in the purse I am carrying that day. It has a creamy consistency and has a tad pink undertone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This color is so awesome - I have for a long time looked for the perfect nude for my very pigmented lips. This is so great.
It doesn't wash me out, but stills give a great nude lip. Its very pigmented and covers the lips in one stroke. This and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel are my go-to nudes.

on 5/17/2015 4:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my dream nude. It is pink and a greyish brown, which levels out to a great everyday color. I adore the finish, and I love how it looks. I would buy this again and again if I ran out or lost it. I am thinking about incorporating a lip liner though, as it can smear a bit easily. Still, hands down my favorite nude to wear.

on 5/13/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My favorite MAC nude. Cool. I wear this any time I have a bright look and don't want to overdo it or take attention away from my eyes. NW15 skin tone

on 5/7/2015 7:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I actually really love this lippie because it applies as a great base, it lasts, its comfortable, in has a creamy demi gloss finish. However, like others have stated, beware. This lipstick cannot be rocked on all skin tones. I'm nw20 and Blankety makes me look dead all by itself. I try to avoid bashing lipsticks for color because everyone is different and what works for some doesn't work for all. I've seen this on paler girls and it looks lovely. My thing, its perfect for creating my own personal nude layered under Too Faced Nude Beach and paired with NYX Natural lip liner. I personally feel like MAC lippies are very reasonably priced for the color selection, quality and finishes available so I don't mind buying it for layering purposes, but if you feel like you need this to stand alone, my advice is to go try it on in the store first if you can.

on 4/30/2015 1:26:00 AM

The first thing I noticed about this lipstick is that it didn't have the nice vanilla smell like MAC lipsticks usually have. It's my first amplified formula so I don't know if others from the same line lack this as well or mine's just off. This lipstick swatches nicely on the back of my hand, but on my lips it doesn't look pretty. On my lips, it looks like a very pale cool tone pink that has a lot of white/grey in it. I have to use a lip liner and a tinted lip conditioner under this lipstick, and then apply this lipstick with my finger to have an even application.

on 4/14/2015 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm on the fence about this. I'm afraid it may give me the dreaded concealer lips (not my thing... Sorry). I prefer a little more pink in my nude lipsticks. Perhaps this would be better for me mixed with other colors. I do like macs amplified formula. It is comfortable and not drying. The lasting power is average.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Nice stuff. Great shine. Great staying power. Nice quantity and quality.almost like viva gam two, I like that better, but this does me some justice.

really pretty lipstick. love the color which is a nude that doesnt wash you out. the formula is exceptionally pigmented and creamy. lasts long for a cream formula. i really enjoy this lipstick and i think most people would

on 3/25/2015 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This colour doesn't go well with my skintone, when I'm tanned it looks a bit grey on me and I'm not a fan of an amplified finish I prefer matte or satin. The color is nice but I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks