December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Honeyrider1977

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If it's helpful my skin definitely isn't porcelain, but I'm not dark or olive either. I would say I'm a "light medium". If you're familiar with Lorac cosmetics, I'm currently wearing POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder PF3 Light/Medium; I'm not sure how that translates in comparison to MAC foundations.

It took me a minute to decide whether or not I liked this color. At first I thought it was way too light pink for me, however after trying some different lip liners with a neutral/brown tone, I found that I'm liking it better. The texture is nice; it's somewhat of a "velvety/creamy" consistency, and it even works well with other colors to brighten them up. I'm not "in love", but I "like" it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by avenged1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this. It is similar to viva glam II but lighter and a creamier consistency (as it is an amplified creme as opposed to a satin). Yes it does have a slightly grey/mauveness to it but that's why I love it and I use it with stone liner to enhance that aspect. When used with subculture, hover, whirl or soar it looks more of a pinky, beige, brown. Stripdown, oak and chestnut make it more brown. (Plum foolery blush warms up the overall look) Using it with subculture and slightly blending it with faux lipstick looks quite nice also. Will continue to pair this with stone on my pale neutral Irish skin and will continue to love doing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Vanityfemme

This lipstick looks quite light purple toned on me but its like the perfect colour that I would genuinely go for. I also love pink plaid and please me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently picked up Blankety because I wanted a new nude lipstick. When I got it home I realized it is very similar to my Viva Glam 2 except Blankety is a hair lighter. It does have a very subtle grey undertone, but I really like the color and finish, so if I didn't have something so similar I would definitely keep it. I exchanged it for something else though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been trying to go to deeper nudes this fall and had this in my collection and never liked it. I think the fact that I was trying to go deeper and this whole Kylie Jenner lip trend has made me fall in love with this shade. It's a gorgeous pinky mauvey nude. It definitely is lighter than the Kylie Jenner shade but it's the same tone, imo. I love MAC formulas and I HATE lipstick. They are so much more creamy and hydrating. This shade is beautiful. This and Faux are my two favorite shades of the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by renata007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my go to lipstick, always in my purse. I like the texture, it feels like balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this MAC lippie to be a great nude with a touch of pink. Great for the fair complexions in a cool tone. Wears great. Love the scent. I wear it with NARS Turkish Delight gloss which complements the lippie color well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had a similar experience this lipstick like Angel and Cherish. If I added this to my stash, I doubt I would ever reach for it. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I have decently pigmented lips, even though I am fair-medium throughout the year. I wore this color for awhile, but never loved it. I finally got wise to the fact that this did not look good on me. It gave me the weird, but dreaded orange ring around my mouth. I don't know what it is about my body chemistry or my pigmentation, but colors that are too light give me a weird orangish cast around my mouth. It is not flattering at all for me. It looks lovely on others, but for me this is a fail no matter how I tried to use it over time. Pehaps I could have made it work with lipliner or a lip color erase, but I have had much better success with Mac's Patisserie and Bare Again for a nude lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by nicolam321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

*****HOLY GRAIL MAC LIPSTICK RAVE REVIEW****

I couldn't be without this lipstick, my first Mac nude shade lipstick & without a doubt my favourite. It not too brown & not too pink. A pretty nude lipstick without washing me out & looking like I have concealer lips. Its an amplified finish, so its opaque & super creamy/moisturising on the lips. Works well with & without a lipliner. Would definitely repurchase again!