October 20, 2014 | 1984 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Joellec123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my second tube of this shade. I have very pale skin, dark eyes and hair, and the bluish undertones of this color are perfect for me. I don't find it too drying, though exfoliating and moisturizing pre lippie is important. I also always take of any color reapply moister and then reapply lipstick when touching up for the best results. Otherwise I find the color can get clumpy and darker in some areas!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by MaddisonB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite lipstick ever! I have been in love with this lipstick ever since I first bought it (2010) the colour is perfect with my skin tone and red hair, I always get compliments and I use the Mac lip pencil brick with it. I do think it looks different on everyone though. It lasts ages aswell so worth the £14. I only ever have to apply it once and it lasts all day. If your looking for a red lip stick this has to be the one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOVE THIS LIPSTICK!
It gives that old hollywood classy look, especially when lined with the Cherry lipliner. Lasted me hours (though i do suggest exfoliating and a lip balm before applying because it is a matte lipstick)
It would have to be a very elegant occasion for me to wear this though, or else I'd feel too out of place for an everyday red.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Prettyinplaid

This is the perfect red for someone with super fair skin! (Even ruby woo comes off oddly on me) Totally gorgeous and glamorous, I get compliments every time I wear it! Only downside is the price, 38$ for a lippy that is sold in America a lot cheaper is a bummer but if you go for one red mac lipstick, this is the one

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most classy lipstick ever. I really love Ruby Woo as well but this is much more sophisticated..it's a red carpet lipstick. DIVINE

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Ktc1011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My staple forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by judytb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipstick for everyday. I love a matte lip on a woman of a "certain age" (that would be me) - too much shine looks tacky. Russian Red looks good on all skin tones (not too orangey) and lasts, even through dinner. When I want a little blue in my red, I wear MAC's, matte Ruby Woo. I usually have both in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hamina

Looks good on every complexion and it's matte, doesn't smear everywhere. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I tried this at the counter and fell in love with it instantly. A Classic Red. A red that everyone should own. Imagine wearing a little black dress or White shirt with jean and wearing this lipstick. I mean, wow. I tried this on my hand and it lasted even when I use my Body Shop cleanser to remove it. Probably need a makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lidianams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It will always be my favorite lipstick color! It is just to die for!

The only but I have, it is as to the amount of times I have to reapply it. I already tried every single trick in the book to make it last longer, and it doesn't work.