Smashbox Click

4.2

on 3/17/2013 3:27:00 PM

This is my favorite tinted lip gloss. This is the perfect color for my pale skin, a nice fresh coral. It needs to be reapplied fairly often throughout the day, but it is compact enough not to be a hassle to tote around. I love the small, chic design of the lip gloss. What I do not love, however, is the mess that it makes when lip gloss goes outside of the rim. It leaks out of the cap and into my bag when this happens. I have never had this problem with other products migrating outside of their packaging before. For this reason I gave the packaging a two. Overall, I love the color and the compactness of the product. I would repurchase.

on 9/29/2009 3:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is just perfection. I absolutely love this gloss. Perfect sheer coral. Lasts so long. Wonderful texture. Not too thin not too thick. Goes great with my olive medium-dark skin. DH loves it. I like that its not scented or flavored, so its more of a grow up gloss IMO :)

on 3/26/2007 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this today. I went in looking for a gloss that was sheer but had a nice warm color. This was the last one I looked at but walked out with it. I really like it b/c it's sheer enough but gives my lips a healthy shinny look. I have fair olive skin dark hair and eyes and it's a great every day gloss.

on 8/19/2006 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really looking for an orange lip gloss one day at Sephora. I took a look at the NARS sunset strip gloss but it seemed too frosty and light-colored. So then I walked around a bit and stumbled upon this, which of course I ended up buying. The color goes on very sheer, I just wish it had a bit more pigment. Update: I liked it before but it really just looks like clear gloss

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I liked this until it broke in my pencil case...this wasn't the packaging's fault, it was my own. The color was a nice orangey coral peach with a good shimmer. However, I found that this color looks better on people with a tan, not pale people like me under flourescant lights. Not a color I can use often. This gloss is slightly gritty (but only b/c this gloss is shimmery), but not too sticky and long lasting.

on 4/19/2005 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this shade, looks bright orange but goes on a sheer coral/peach with shimmer. Like the rest of Smashbox lip glosses this doesn't last very long, it gets dry after an hour or two, but the color is gorgeous.

on 3/28/2005 4:43:00 PM

A sheer slightly shimmered orange-ish peach gloss on my bronze-brown complexion.

I have to put a lot on in order to get a super-shiny pout, since the applicator does not get too overloaded with gloss. But once on, it stays on.

I'm planning on getting another one, in a diff't color, of course. At $14/each, it's very reasonable compared to the other brands.

on 6/1/2004 4:38:00 PM

Click gives a great shine and is not too thick. It's funny b/c if I buy a drug store l/g I always run to this gloss to put over it and it seems to make every thing all better! It is a light mango colored gloss that you can layer on top of a lined lip. This is how a MA applied it when my friend had a Smashbox makeover. He used this with a berry /red lip liner and my friends lips looked so pretty.
Anyways, it is expensive but a little goes a long way. I will repurchase this again because I love how shiny it makes my lips whether I wear it alone or with a berry liner!

on 4/4/2004 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm really into Smashbox right now, I think it's because I love NARS, and Smashbox is like a mini NARS to me - lol. Anyway, when I saw this lipgloss I really thought it would be too warm for me, I can wear lots of warm shades but not straight-up *orange*. I decided to try it on before I sent it back, and I'm so glad I did. With the first layer, it's a very sheer, subtle light peach, with the second it's a richer, sheer peach, with subtle shimmer. I don't know if it's the natural color of my lips or not, but this shade also seems to have a touch of pink to it, which you would never guess by looking at the tube. I don't know if this summer collection is limited edition or not, but if it is I'm going to stock up. Perfect spring/summer shade.

on 2/28/2004 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Click is a scary bright orange in the tube but on its a soft peach tint. Very glossy. Very pretty shade but i wouldnt call it a must have or very unique. Retails for $14 and comes in the same size tube as the BB shimmer lipglosses with a wand applicator. Great quality product.

Popular Lip Glosses