July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Skincare - Face - Lancome - Re-Surface

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 5:00:00 PM More reviews by tribs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff totally changed my skin! Of course they discontinued it! I am going to try L'Oreal Line Eraser when I run out and see if it does the same thing!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by DarkRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Think this product is overhyped. After applying it religiously for 3 months over my expression lines, I see absolutely no result. I hated the horrible smell too. It's a sick sort of perfume smell. *Yucks*

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Dorrie

After hearing several acquaintances tell me how much they loved these products I marched right down to my local Lancome counter and purchased right away. After using the program a couple times a week for 6 weeks or so I became convinced that it was actually increasing my breakouts and splochyness. I generally like Lancome products, but I returned the unused portions... for some reason my skin did not like these items AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by hipchecl

This has made my skin look as if I have never tanned or smoked, even though I ashamedly (is that a word?) have. I have used it 3x per week for 7 months and I love it. It sinks in and is not greasy. It has refined the texture of my skin and really helped fine lines around my mouth and eyes. When I am recovering from a breakout, I feel like this makes the pink leftover spots go away more rapidly. It is way too expensive for me, but I have never bought a full size - I just make sure to pick up my favorite mascaras during GWP's where Resurface is included. I find that even those tiny tubes last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 9:21:00 AM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about 7 months now and i just Love it!I am prone to be oily & have occasional breakouts, not to mention now that I am slightly over 30 & starting to notice some fine lines starting. I saw some fine laugh lines starting and now i dont see them at all. Also did not have an adverse reation like i have with trying new products. I started using the Resurface Eye too and see a difference there too! Would highly rec'd this but it tends to be pricey & worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2001 7:33:00 PM More reviews by amyt

I can't believe it took me so long to review this product. I have been using this for over a year now and I must say that this makes my skin glow. My complexion is oily w/ the occasional pimple every now and then....this makes my skin soft and smooth without being greasy. The clarity is amazing. I've tried many products and this still ranks at the top.