April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Forever Strong Nail Color - Robust Red

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by KiwiPi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Robust Red...it looks GREAT when I put it on. It does chip just a little bit in the first day or so...no 10-day wear here. However, it stays super glossy until I take it off, and I LOVE that. For a drugstore brand, this is pretty decent. I'm considering trying MAC nail polish because there are a couple of colors that look terrific (at least online), but until I do, I'm going to stick with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 3:46:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Moonsista's description of the color is right on: true red, no shimmer. It is gorgeous. First off, I never do a pedicure without a top coat and I dont think any color would last on toenails without it. It's not too spendy, and it's a beautiful color--and color is the reason I buy all of my polishes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2004 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Eveangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color I bought was Berry Persistent. I absoultly adored the color. Its a dark red with a hint of Gold. I painted my nail Miday, but that evening my nails were already chipped. By the next day, the polish was half off my nails. Bad, Bad, Bad!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Up to 10 days of wear, huh? I don't think so! I got about 3 days of wear with no top coat. This is normally $4.99 at my local drugstores, which is about $1 more expensive than the average nail color. Why? It's nothing special. OPI, Nicole and Revlon Always On are way better options! I also think that the shade selection is somewhat boring.

Robust Red is a non-shimmery, blood red. It's a blue-toned, classic red. It's a beautiful color, but this nail color just doesn't come close to lasting 10 days! continued >>