July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama - Peach Daiquiri

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by diamondgirl00

colorama 5 Day n/p lives up to its name, it lasts more than 5 days, with good shine, and excellent application. I bought them at a dollar store for .99 each, I got like 10 of them, including this shade, the colors are beautiful and I still have like 3 untried!! Dont ya love dollar stores, I do!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color -- a bit too light for me because I didn't expect it to be SO shimmery, but overall effect was nice. Guess I'm just into darker colors atm.

This color is great if you're into nail art however -- I was experimenting with this color over black nails (flowers, dots) and the effect is gorgeous... this color turns into a subtle gold on black, giving it a somewhat oriental effect :) I just keep looking at them, it's that pretty :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by dfgty

this is one of the colorama's i have.its a nice orange with gold/silve glitter.goes on smooth and looks great and for only $2AUD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Peach Daiquiri is a fun, summery orange with silver shimmer. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze's Tequila Toes, except a little more muted (Tequila Toes is more opaque, vibrant, and has stronger silver shimmer/microglitter). Peach Daiquiri applies well, like most Coloramas I've tried, and dries pretty quickly. It's a great drugstore find! I just wish they were cheaper in Canada like they are in the US -- they're $2.99 here at regular price, which is a bit steep when you realize that the bottle is only 7.5mL (a normal OPI or Essie bottle is around 15 mL).

Pics:Nails continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lafrancaise

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gotta love it! Pretty coral with fiery gold glints. Went on smoothly; I had no problem with streaking/smudging. Lots of pigment. Mine lasted about a week, and I'm fairly rough with my nails. For $1.99, you really can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Lexi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Light coral-red with a bit of shimmer. Chips minimally on me. It dries pretty fast, which I like, and hasn't smudged yet. Great summer shade. I'm PPP and it flatters me, but I think it'd look awesome on tanned skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 4:37:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lychee Luxe in a nail polish. Pure Heaven. Nice red coral with lots and lots of shimmer, (actually is a bit deeper than the LL lipglass). Lord have Mercy, this is so pretty!!!! and only $1.99!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

At just $1.99 each (at my local Rite Aid drugstore), and with 20+ shades to choose from, you are bound to find at least one or two shades that you really like. There are also tinted, glittered top coats that you can buy separately to put over these to create a variety of looks. These nail colors are smaller than the average bottle (.3 oz. vs. .5 oz).

I got 3 days out of this nail color with a top coat, and 2 days without. I am not impressed with its non-chipping qualities, but for $1.99, did I really expect much? Nope!

Peach Daiquiri is a sort of shimmery but creamy shade of bright salmon. This is a great shade for summer, and a great one to use with the various top coats offered. Really nice - and it's the one shade at my local drugstore that had the most shades purchased from its row! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous full coverage red-orange shade infused with silver and gold shimmer. I can't stop looking at this on my nails. It's a fiery orange with tons of shimmer! I paired this with the sheer blue topcoat from the same line and it looks great. Also lasted about 10 days on my nails with no chips.