November 28, 2014 | 2000 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Berry Heavenly Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:47:00 PM More reviews by blonde_baby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i havnt tried this stuff in years. it used to be my favorite lip gloss. it smelled so good and it was just soo cute. hmm maybe i should buy more to find out if i still love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 7:41:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

im sorry, but this smacker is weird. whenever i smelt it, it made me feel hungry, but it didnt even emell good, so idk y it did that! oh, well. it made my lips a shimmery blue color

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This Lip Smacker lip gloss smelled heavenly at first, but after about a week it started to smell like nothing, blank, no smell. I bought it at cvs for $1.69, which was an ok price. If I put too much on then my lips turn blue, which happens with any Cosmic Smackers.(your lips turn the color of the lip balm) I would not purchase this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Short_and_sweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay...tastes so-so.

Made my lips look slightly gray/silver...I'm going to keep looking for other lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by Littlesealgurl99

I love it! just the right shade, smells great and moisturizes, this is a keeper!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by micaela9m

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff is alright. i like the smell, a combo of raspberries and blueberries. the only thing is that if over-applied, it will turn your lips blue. if lightly-applied its clear with micro-shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by funkyfairy

altho i agree this stuff smells great, it has a blue tinge, which makes me look pale and sick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 2:37:00 AM More reviews by wildchildgrrl

I recently tried this in Berry Heavenly,since I was sick of strawberry,raspberry,and watermelon.I LOVE THIS ONE!! The smell is so delicious,I wish I could eat it.There are little sparkle shimmers in there,so me lips look like they're slightly mod,60s-ish,with the slight pale sheen on them.AWESOME!I use this everyday on my dry lips for the winter time,and year round.try it!