Got 2 Be Soothing Soles

3.6

on 6/22/2007 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I find this to be a pretty average cream but it's cheaper than the other ones at the store. It does have a strong smell, which I don't mind that much. My feet weren't parched to begin with so I can't really tell the depth of it's hydrating abilities. The tub, 175mL, last me a long long time. I won't repurchase because there are just other foot lotions out there that maybe smell better and are more hydrating.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So, I was very excited to use this due to the rave reviews on here and drugstore.com WHAT A SHAM! For one, it smells like medicinal, it has sort of a sticky/tacky texture and made no difference in my feet even after a week of relgious use.. I much prefer Dr. Scholl's products and Aveda Foot Relief. At least those DO something and don't smell gross.
When I put this on my boyfriend asked me if I was wearing Icy Hot! Not a nice peppermint smell.

Why waste the money on something that does nothing?

Crap. Crap. Crapolla (as my grandmother and mother would say).

on 8/23/2005 5:42:00 PM

This is a really good reasonably priced foot cream, it moisturizes my very dry feet well, and it doesn't leave a slippery film on your feet. I like to use it after I apply the hand paraffin to my feet, that works well on hands and feet too. I will definitely repurchase this, I noticed they often have gift sets with this.

on 7/26/2005 4:15:00 PM

This is just average lotion. I used this every night until the container was out; I would slather it on thickly, rub it into my feet, cover with socks and go to bed. The results were disappointing--the lotion hydrates while it's on but provides no lasting effects, so my feet are still really dry. My skin was never cracked, just dry--and it still is. This lotion also would sometimes get gummy when I was rubbing it in and would feel a little tacky. I won't be repurchasing this.

I use this combined with the foot soak. The results are unbelievable. Soft smooth feet. I'm used to using Pond's moisturizer on my feet but this is a little thicker and is made especially for my feet. It's not greasy and smells nice and clean.

on 3/13/2004 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff feels great on my feet! Its very thick but doesn't leave my feet feeling greasy after I apply it. This is wonderful for a foot massage too! I'm not very fond of the fragrance so I'm only giving it 4 lippies instead of 5.

on 1/18/2004 4:21:00 AM

The Best! Ive tried one product after the other to make my feet be soft and smooth and not have any rough spots.This is the first and the only thing that works.
It absorbs easily and moisturizes.Leaves feet soft and smooth.