April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slim Eye Pencil - 901 Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's not as quite as good as my Urban Decay Zero pencil but I do keep this in my purse makeup bag for touchups. I have repurchased this twice now and I find it worth the price and it's far better than other drugstore brands. Decent pigmentation, great price and I do recommend to those on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This goes on really smooth. But since I use it on my water/tight line it washes down it doesn't stay on my tight/water line. But it goes on very smooth.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nyx is the kind of company that has the hit and miss scenario. While I LOVE their butter glosses, this product was a complete flop to me. It didn't give me pigmentation, stain power, or blending ability.

Ugh. I can't complain too harshly since I didn't pay much for it.
However, I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for a
promising eyeliner that would last you throughout the day. I could see
a little kid using this for fun (like dress up). It fades fast and comes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by veelui

bought a lot and in all sorts of colors, only abt $2 so i figured it was a good starter liner pencil. good pigments, not so good staying power, essily smudges when i dont want it too but its ok i only use it for when im going out for a short period of time

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

its an alright product. when i apply it to my hand, it seems smooth and creamy enough but when i apply it to my upper lash line it seemed stiff and tugged on my eyes, which i hate. it didnt wear well either, it seemed to fade after 2 hours. it also seemed to not dry well either, it could smudge it even an hour later after application. for some reason it worked ok in my lower waterliner. it didnt irritate my eyes, but didnt last long. its a shame though, because it is very pigmented.

i think that this worked better for my brows. i dont go crazy with my brows, but i lightly run this into my brows and it makes them look better (as is getting rid of slightly sparse areas). i wouldnt go crazy though, because the product is pigmented and makes your brows look super weird if you put too much.

overall, i'm not going to buy this again. i have much better eyeliners and eyebrow pencils (like the nyx automatic eyebrow pencil, i love that).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Mommamego91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, but throughout the day as I wear it as a liner, it smudges to my lower lash line. I'm sort of indifferent about it. You get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by eunoia93

I've heard great things about NYX products so I was excited when I found a beauty store that had a bunch of them. I'm pretty disappointed though!

I don't remember how much this cost.. i think around 3-4 dollars. At first I thought it was good because it's decently pigmented and smooth / soft.. turns out it has like zero lasting power on me though. Which is a big no no for eyeliner. It smudges quite a bit and dissolves. Mainly just use this to mark where I want my eyeliner to be.. or to just play with makeup at home (when I don't need it to last).

Would not re purchase or suggest to anyone else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by InvictDeity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only wear eyeliner and mascara, and this product gave me a bit of a mixed feeling. At first, for eyebrow use I would definitely recommend it. However, I would not recommend if you want a super-dark eyeliner that will show up. This is more of a "natural" eyeliner look than the exotic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Quick highlights: dark, goes on smoothly, doesn't break, lasts long |||||
I love this as an everyday eyeliner. I line my top lids only. This is a great pencil because it's soft and smooth, so it doesn't drag or pull on your eyelids. Even though it's soft, it rarely ever breaks when you sharpen it. It gives me a dark, smooth line and it lasts all day. My only problem with this is that it will smear if touched. Other than that, the perfect liner!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like it, it doesn't last at all.