Got 2 Be face 2 clean facial scrub

Price: $

on 11/12/2007 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this scrub for over a year and I am very happy with it! It has a nice scent and the scrubbing granules are very small, but do the job. My face and neck are exfoliated and healthy looking afterwards and my pores stay clear. It does not leave my skin feeling dry or tight and I have dry skin. I always moistuize after I wash my face though. I love the natural ingredients and alternate this scrub with my Avalon lavender enzyme scrub, and they both leave my skin looking great!! I have the peach one and the carrot- olive one. :)

on 8/21/2005 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really cleans out all gunk in my pores and leaves face feeling amazingly clean. Very cheap, worth every penny. Will buy again when i run out. Great product will buy again : )

on 8/29/2004 1:17:00 AM

Wow, this stuff rocks! When my face gets irritated, red, and falky in areas, with maybe some blemishes, I can count on this to suck all the gunk and crap out of it! I use it as a mask on clean , dry skin, then rinse after 20 min.

After i towel dry, tone adn apply cream, my skin looms pink, but after about 15 min, it looks smooth, polished, and healthy! As if I swapped skin with a model or something.

Great and cheap, gotta love it!

on 6/11/2004 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have only used this once or twice so I will update after more use. The first time I used it I liked the scrub, but the second time I did something different. I scrubbed my face with it and then I left it on like a mask for about 5/6 minutes. After it had "dried" I massaged it in some more and then rinsed it off well. It left my skin very deep cleansed and removed lots of pore buildup and blackheads. My skin felt very fresh for quite awhile afterward. I would not recommend doing this for dry skin as my skin was somewhat drier the next morning, but I myself need that. I will just use a little extra Hope in a Jar next time which will be in just a few days. I plan to use it like this at least twice a week. Will update.

on 1/18/2004 2:48:00 AM

great product.Deep cleans and leaves skin smooth and almost a polished feel.
I love the mineral aspect of it.
I use it 2-3 times a week.
It is to me a mask/cleanser combo.
Works great and deep cleans skin.

on 12/30/2003 9:55:00 AM

I got this for 1.75 on clearance at CVS...and that's all it's worth,IMO. I can see why it's being phased out-blech! It's a mineral cleansing scrub that doesn't lather up at all,it's almost like Queen Helene Mint Julep mask mixed with St. Ives Apricot scrub,not very appealing. Has a minty,'off' scent,and my skin feels somewhat clean after use,not 'deep pore clean' as the package says. And let's talk about the packaging-it lools like an IV bag from the hospital-made from a foil type material with a little toothpaste-like cap on one corner. Weird. It woiuld be catchy and funky if there were a good product inside....but there's not. Bleh....do NOT bother with this! For 1.75 you can buy a nice Starbucks drink.

Popular Scrubs