July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyL5459

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the shade Pink Ice and its a nice pink with light shimmer. It looks great with my really pale skin and it stays on about 4-5 hours and then wears off leaving a stain. Overall this lipstick was great and I'll more than likely buy more shades considering it was 93 cents and budget friendly to a 16 year old without a job :) I even suggested these lipsticks to my mom and she loved them which is surprising because she thinks wet n wild is "cheap". Go buy one, you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

So far I only have tried the one color so far, (521A) but it's wonderful. It has a very nice consistancy. I typically hate lipstick because I find most very drying.. But this isn't. It's moisturizing, the color is nice and the price is incredible. I'd definitely try it. Especially if you haven't tried Wet N' Wild in a while because I used to hate them.. But they've redone everything and I have to say, I've loved everything I've bought from them so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by musicbox93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all of the colors because Walgreens frequently has 50% off all of their wet n wild and so they're only 49 cents each. They're very pigmented and go on smoother than most other drugstore lipsticks. I don't get the bad reviews, most of them are pretty old, and the formula and packaging have been drastically reformulated.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by OhHINebulae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought color 514A, the color of the lipstick itself and the sticker on the bottom were a delicious vintage red, what went on my lips however, was a blinding hot pink/fuchsia! After trying to wash it off, my lips were stained a bright pink. The only reason I did not give this product a 1 is because it DID go on smoothly and the quality seemed good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

Wet n Wild has really come a long way from those dry unpigmented lipsticks I used to buy as a young teen. I bought a couple today and am blown away by the creamy texture and great staining power.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While these aren't the best lipsticks on the market, they're perfect for experimenting with colors you wouldn't usually try. If you've been craving a dark red or bright pink but don't want to spend the money on something you're not sure you'll wear or will look horrible on you, buying similar wet n wild shades can help you make your decision. Many other drugstore brands are somewhat expensive ($9-$12 for a lipstick) but these are consistently under a dollar and are often on sale. If these were selling for much more I wouldn't rate them so highly, but they are much better quality than their price lets on. I recently bought a couple and found them creamy and not drying. The only real problem I had was that they came off very easily if my lips came in contact with anything. Also depending on the store, there may not be a great selection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These have been a staple for me for years. How can you go wrong with $.93 cent lipstick?! You really can't beat these. The WnW display is where I head to first when I'm craving a new color, cause I can experiment & not worry about spending too much. They've really improved their formulas in the last few years too. They smell nice & apply smoothly, though I wish they had just a bit drier texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is #527 also known as Pink Frost. Unlike a lot of the reviewers I found this to be quite a nice lipstick. It was smooth, creamy and well pigmentated. This is a big step up from the WnW lipstick of a couple of years ago. Those were quite waxy and hard so this was a pleasant surprise. The staying power was average to slightly above average for a lipstick. The frost in the formula isn't overpowering and the color looked quite nice with my NW20 skintone. I paid .50 for this one on sale - a real bargain for this IMO. I also like the fact that these are so cheap you can buy one for every event or outfit w/o breaking the bank. The packaging could be a little cuter but it is functional. I would definitely buy this color again and will continue to purchase WnW lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lola108

I bought two wet 'n' wild lipsticks for 99 cents each. One in color 510A, which is a bright pink-reddish color. This lipstick is good when you want to play up your lips. The color is vibrant and looks nice. I also bought 547B, which is more natural. It's a goldish-pink color which makes your lips look natural, with just a pop of color. These lipsticks are good, especially for being only 99 cents!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this along with N.Y.C. lipsticks. I prefer the N.Y.C. Better colors and packaging/look. And it's about the same price. They just never stay on though! I get better staying power with the lip pencils! But the color selection is pretty good. Can't beat the price.