Agnes B. Super Gloss

on 9/9/2004 4:36:00 PM

I was really impressed by this Agnes B lip gloss. Itís an ultra shiny lip gloss, not sticky, and it stays on for a long time (unless you're eating or drinking of course). It has a soft tip applicator thereís no mess on your fingers or the tube. I got it in red currant (cassis) which is a gorgeous wine color - really flattering! Even after the gloss wears off it leaves my lips stained with a lighter version of the color. And it only cost me $9 at www.ccbparis.us. I love it!!!

on 8/6/2004 9:03:00 PM

A long lasting formula! I love it. The color I purchased was the rose one. It goes on smoothly without being gooey.
I love it.

on 1/24/2004 12:23:00 PM

I got the gloss in crystal pink reflection. The tube is too tiny for the price, there is virtually no color, and it's kind of oily. However, it does have great staying power. CCB took three weeks to ship this, which just sours me even more.

on 6/27/2003 11:15:00 AM

Found the old Super Gloss formula in the overstock discount leaflet included in my last catalog. I *had* to try "Golden Sand" as it is no longer available in the new formula. I can really see why they discontinued it though...its a very pale gold/beige colour and looks very frostey and light on the lips. I personally like it but I know many don't...

on 3/3/2003 2:45:00 PM

i have super gloss in pink praline and diamond.
pink praline-pinkish brownish sparkly color that i absolutely love.
diamond-clear with sparkles can go over other lipstick to give it shine and sparkle.
they both are great colors and they slide on easily. they're dirt cheap and i will definitely buy again.

on 12/3/2002 4:30:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipgloss at least for the moment. I purchased Super Gloss in Red Blackcurrent. In the tube it is a very shimmery dark red but on the lips it just gives a nice shiny slightly shimmer red. Its very beautiful and works wonderful against my pale as a ghost skin. It smells really nice like baby powder just like the Rouge B. lipstick. It comes in a clear sleek tube. It lasts average and has the best texture i've ever found in a lipgloss. In fact i'm wearing it now. I plan on trying some of the other shades as well. For the $8.50 price tag this is definitly worth it.

on 9/19/2002 2:05:00 PM

Cute little gloss pot which also smells delicious!!! One of my favourites!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this in Clear Cream - which is not a cream at all but a soft cool brown color. Not orangey like so many nude or brown colors are. Excellent product.

on 2/8/2002 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the second tube of Super Gloss I have gotten. The first one was Clear Coral and the one I just got is Golden Sand. The Golden Sand is very shimmery but when I apply it and then blot it leaves a very pretty sheen to my lips and lasts for a while that way.

I will probably reorder the Clear Coral as well.

on 8/18/2001 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! This is a lip gloss with a wand that looks shimmery baby pink in the tube. On your mouth it gives a slight hint of pink shimmer on your lips, perfect for over lipstick. The gloss doesn't last, but the packaging is so sleek that honestly I don't mind pulling it out to reapply it. It does have a scent so if you are easily bothered by scents in lip gloss, you may want to reconsider.

I have to say again that the packaing is so slim and sleek (like all other Agnes B products) that I just love it!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin