August 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Lip Gloss - Agnes B. - Super Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by queenV

I was really impressed by this Agnes B lip gloss. Itís an ultra shiny lip gloss, not sticky, and it stays on for a long time (unless you're eating or drinking of course). It has a soft tip applicator thereís no mess on your fingers or the tube. I got it in red currant (cassis) which is a gorgeous wine color - really flattering! Even after the gloss wears off it leaves my lips stained with a lighter version of the color. And it only cost me $9 at www.ccbparis.us. I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by missylu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A long lasting formula! I love it. The color I purchased was the rose one. It goes on smoothly without being gooey.
I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the gloss in crystal pink reflection. The tube is too tiny for the price, there is virtually no color, and it's kind of oily. However, it does have great staying power. CCB took three weeks to ship this, which just sours me even more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Found the old Super Gloss formula in the overstock discount leaflet included in my last catalog. I *had* to try "Golden Sand" as it is no longer available in the new formula. I can really see why they discontinued it though...its a very pale gold/beige colour and looks very frostey and light on the lips. I personally like it but I know many don't...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have super gloss in pink praline and diamond.
pink praline-pinkish brownish sparkly color that i absolutely love.
diamond-clear with sparkles can go over other lipstick to give it shine and sparkle.
they both are great colors and they slide on easily. they're dirt cheap and i will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2002 4:30:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

This is my absolute favorite lipgloss at least for the moment. I purchased Super Gloss in Red Blackcurrent. In the tube it is a very shimmery dark red but on the lips it just gives a nice shiny slightly shimmer red. Its very beautiful and works wonderful against my pale as a ghost skin. It smells really nice like baby powder just like the Rouge B. lipstick. It comes in a clear sleek tube. It lasts average and has the best texture i've ever found in a lipgloss. In fact i'm wearing it now. I plan on trying some of the other shades as well. For the $8.50 price tag this is definitly worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2002 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cute little gloss pot which also smells delicious!!! One of my favourites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this in Clear Cream - which is not a cream at all but a soft cool brown color. Not orangey like so many nude or brown colors are. Excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2002 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jovinni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the second tube of Super Gloss I have gotten. The first one was Clear Coral and the one I just got is Golden Sand. The Golden Sand is very shimmery but when I apply it and then blot it leaves a very pretty sheen to my lips and lasts for a while that way.

I will probably reorder the Clear Coral as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2001 8:37:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! This is a lip gloss with a wand that looks shimmery baby pink in the tube. On your mouth it gives a slight hint of pink shimmer on your lips, perfect for over lipstick. The gloss doesn't last, but the packaging is so sleek that honestly I don't mind pulling it out to reapply it. It does have a scent so if you are easily bothered by scents in lip gloss, you may want to reconsider.

I have to say again that the packaing is so slim and sleek (like all other Agnes B products) that I just love it!!!