December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Rehab Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by DisNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Soft and shiny, yeah, but my hair felt oily and weighed down...I don't want greasy bangs or roots. I mean, yeah, I guess it's doing its job, it's good for your hair, just too good ha. I prefer to leave that stuff up to my conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by beccaduncan23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love putting my hair into rehab! my hair has been dyed, bleached and straightened more times than you can imagine! I thought I was completely screwed when my hair started to show how bad I've treated it... until I found this! The mint cools my scalp, and my hair actually feels clean. This is definitely worth the expensive price! my holy grail of shampoos. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

Omgosh -- this really is Rehab for your hair! It's insane. I stumbled upon this product as I browsed for my bath bombs, and the SA proceeded to tell me that the creator of Lush is actually a trichologist, or hair doctor, and that their hair products are great. I was a little skeptical at first...especially after having recently invested in high end products like Phyto and Pureology that didnt make the cut for me. But I gave the little bottle a try, and let me tell you, it was well worth it! The minty smell is refreshing and invigorating, my hair feels supple, soft, and clean after using this. I use this shampoo every other day along with American Cream conditioner. My highlighted blonde hair feels healthy again! I actually had my hair stylist asking ME for advice when she saw my hair and went, "Wow what have you been doing? Your hair is wayyy better than when I saw it months ago!" It feels so good to have someone say that and affirm what I've been seeing and feeling also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by ElisabethJanePickup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was very annoyed when Lush discontinued the ĎSnake Barí for my irritable scalp. The SA recommended Rehab as a good alternative but I wasnít too hopeful as I have a sensitized scalp from years of using too much hairspray on crazy styles. Iím pleased to report that this doesnít irritate my scalp and Iíve successfully used it for several months. The minty/essential oil smell is an added bonus. Please do not discontinue this product Lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

Last year in Melbourne I was browsing Lush for a shampoo for damaged hair. I had recently dyed my hair back to brunette after bleaching it blonde for the previous 18 months. As you can imagine, my hair was trashed. It was dry and with split ends everywhere.

After searching through the shampoos while my boyfriend waited outside (he thinks Lush gives him a headache) I finally settled on Rehab and I Love Juicy with the Retread conditioner. I used Rehab twice a week with I Love Juicy once a week to clear out any product buildup and the compbination was incredible. Combined with Retread my hair was soft and manageable and once I managed to cut out the heat styling (I was very attached to my straightener) my hair became so much healthier.

Could not recommend this shampoo enough. I bought the smallest bottle and it lasted almost 6 months. Even though now I use almost all of Lush's shampoos on rotation, this is still one of my favourites.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bethanydb

I mainly only use lush products because a) I love their stance on animal testing -- I will not buy from any company that tests on animals b) I like using natural products that don't contain lots of chemicals. I sampled lush's other shampoo, I love juicy, and loved the smell, and I went back to buy it when the SA recommended this as she suggested that ilj would be too drying for everyday use (I have oily hair.) I like the smell of this and it lathers very nicely. as lush as generally a pricey brand, I am not surprised with their $20 for a small bottle price tag, but of course I will have to not like that. I would love for the price to go down a tad as this is an everyday product for me and it can go rather quick. I use this with the veganese conditioner, I have not tried the rehab conditioner yet. the packaging is cute just like all other lush products. I buy the smallest bottle possible for ~$9 and it lasts me a little over 2mo.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is just alright. The SA at lush suggested I try this for my oily yet sensitive scalp. It makes my hair soft and shiny but flat. since i have fine hair, I would like all the volume I can get. Didn't help with my scalp issue either. There is also no distinct scent to it, and doesn't lather well at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jayb123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok,

So I've only used this product once, but seriously, its amazing.

My hair is usually hard to rinse, looks greasy and feels greasy after washing, and feels like straw because of all the clarifying shampoos I use. I also have a mass of dandruff.

I was expecting the olive oil to make it greasy, but I thought, what the heck, Ill get it anyways.

One wash, and my hair feels soft, looks thicker, feels healthier. Dandruff, barely there. Its awesome.

This is all after one use, about a quarter size thick, on brown hair with blonde highlights, longer than shoulder length.

Definitely recommend. I shall write a follow up review only if I stop enjoying it. Which I hope wont happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by hek211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recently had a bad experience with the "Clear" brand shampoo. Long story short, hair loss and itchy scalp. So I decided to switch to the mildest shampoo I could find and was recommended "Rehab" by the sales associates at LUSH. The smell is amazing, a mixture of mint and chamomile. It doesn't tingle when applied, like other minty shampoo (like Nioxin), but leaves your scalp feeling invigorated. My hair felt clean, but not stripped of its nutrients. After styling, I noticed a big difference in the shiny-ness. Love this product and it has def. saved my hair/scalp from the ravages of the "Clear" brand shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love the smell of this shampoo! Very minty, herbal smelling and it's very refreshing! But sadly, something that claimed to be so moisturizing wasn't all that moisturizing in the end. I think this shampoo is intended for people with fine or medium hair, not thick and coarse hair like I have. Go for it if your hair is more fine, stay away if it's thick and coarse because you'll need something stronger. That and the price for this is just ridiculous. Won't repurchase.