April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Rehab Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jayb123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok,

So I've only used this product once, but seriously, its amazing.

My hair is usually hard to rinse, looks greasy and feels greasy after washing, and feels like straw because of all the clarifying shampoos I use. I also have a mass of dandruff.

I was expecting the olive oil to make it greasy, but I thought, what the heck, Ill get it anyways.

One wash, and my hair feels soft, looks thicker, feels healthier. Dandruff, barely there. Its awesome.

This is all after one use, about a quarter size thick, on brown hair with blonde highlights, longer than shoulder length.

Definitely recommend. I shall write a follow up review only if I stop enjoying it. Which I hope wont happen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by hek211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recently had a bad experience with the "Clear" brand shampoo. Long story short, hair loss and itchy scalp. So I decided to switch to the mildest shampoo I could find and was recommended "Rehab" by the sales associates at LUSH. The smell is amazing, a mixture of mint and chamomile. It doesn't tingle when applied, like other minty shampoo (like Nioxin), but leaves your scalp feeling invigorated. My hair felt clean, but not stripped of its nutrients. After styling, I noticed a big difference in the shiny-ness. Love this product and it has def. saved my hair/scalp from the ravages of the "Clear" brand shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love the smell of this shampoo! Very minty, herbal smelling and it's very refreshing! But sadly, something that claimed to be so moisturizing wasn't all that moisturizing in the end. I think this shampoo is intended for people with fine or medium hair, not thick and coarse hair like I have. Go for it if your hair is more fine, stay away if it's thick and coarse because you'll need something stronger. That and the price for this is just ridiculous. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

De verdad, hace mucho tiempo que no encontraba un shampoo tan perfecto!, tengo el pelo graso pero estaba sin vida, sin brillo, se me caía mucho, todo mal......desde que comencé a usar REHAB, desde el primer día, noté la diferencia; deja el pelo suave, con volumen, se ve y se siente mucho más sano. De verdad, lo recomiendo y además tiene rico olor. Definitivamente lo compraré de nuevo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last summer holidays, I was on quite a tour, including the seaside, the mountains and a music festival. I have bought medium bottle of this shampoo and used it as both a shampoo and a shower gel*. the result: my skin&hair smelled and felt awesome, I was happy all day long because of the smell and my boyfriend was so happy with this that when we came home, he continued to use it as his favorite shampoo. it leaves the hair feeling incredibly soft and soooo clean, and the smell is, as usual, amazing.
*I do tend to use Lush products very diversely, meaning I will often use shampoos as shower gels and vice versa, hand creams as face creams, tinted lip balms as blush, lotion bars as a split end remedy, and so on, and as it may seem a little odd, it has never brought me anything but sheer happiness. try it, you'll enjoy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by catletter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the first product I bought from LUSH. I met this brilliant store by Rehab =) The salesperson in the store recommended this product for my matte,damaged and easily greased(about in 48 hours) hair.Its interesting herbal smell and the natural ingredients made me give a chance. Also it was recommended that I use it only once in the shower which will be more healthy and beneficial(usually we shampoo our hair twice).It doesn't foam much and easily. Actually this is a good thing, which may be a result of natural ingredients and a result of not containing the foaming chemical used in detergents. In the first use somewhat I felt that my hair became somehwhat weird, a bit rigid. However,after drying, the feeling changed into a feeling of being clean and soft. Also, after several usages it really repaired my hair and made it gloss. I am glad that I used this product. A final thing about this product is that, if you buy the biggest size of it, keep in mind that LUSH products have expiration date and if you don't finish till that day you may waste your product and money.Better to buy the mid-size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely different from everything else. The shampoo has oils in it that are not emulsified, so you need to shake the bottle before using. I don't think this is too much trouble at all, in fact I really like the lack of added emulsifiers - one less thing to block your pores or irritate your skin. The shampoo has a light yellow color and a fresh peppermint scent with a little fruitiness as well. It's pretty thin, but lathers great and you need very little for a thorough wash. And it really does give you a good wash. I find this great for my hair, it really leaves it looking sensational - very smooth, glossy and healthy. However, I do find the oils too much for my greasy scalp, which is why I won't be using this regularly. It leaves my hair a bit flat. But for anyone without a greasy scalp who needs a good shampoo that leaves the hair looking and feeling healthy, this is a superb product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

I can't go back to regular drug store shampoo ever again. After bleaching and dyeing my hair and the damage that it had done, regular shampoo just made it worse. I was also losing chunks of my hair. I tried Rehab in 2011 for a while and I loved it. I didn't have enough money to buy again until recently. I got the biggest bottle because its just that good. My hair doesn't fall out in chunks anymore, the shampoo lathers beautifully, smells and feels amazing (like mint) and it lasts a really long time! The medium sized bottle lasted me about 5 months. So it might be expensive, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by hazelgirl111

I am writing this with regards to the rehab shampoo followed by the retread conditioner. I just bought these two days ago and already feel and see a HUGE difference. My hair was very damaged and dry from dyeing it lighter and I am hopeful that these products are going to save my hair and return its texture to the way it used to be. I have tried so many different products that claim to deep condition-none of which have worked. I highly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair. It may be pricey, and after I bought them I was worried I may have wasted my money, but these products are worth every penny! They are PACKED with essential oils needed to revive and moisten dry hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm back to Lush hair products after a break of several years. I noticed in older photos my hair was looking much shinier/healthier... what was I using back then? This, for one thing. So back to it. Took a week or so for my hair to really adjust. At first it felt pretty extra-cleansing, but the thing is you don't need to wash every day with it, and it takes a little adjustment for your scalp to change the way in which it's producing sebum. Ultimately this works great for my hair, which is very fine but there's loads of it and it's long, so normally the problem is that the scalp gets oily and the ends get dry. I wash to sort out the scalp and wind up with dry, fly-away lengths. This shampoo has knocked everything back into sync and I only need to shampoo once every third day, and my hair really does look and feel totally clean in between.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No