October 20, 2014 | 1867 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Moisturizing Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love this soap! It smells so delicious and is perfect for the holidays. The soap is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps do. I also like that the scent doesn't stay on my hands long after I was them so it can't clash with my perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by tassekuchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

In the wintertime (I live in a very chilly New York), I only use the Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Hand Soaps. It moisturizes the best of any handsoap that I've found. A lot of scents are over powering, for me, but this one is a delicious and very light scented vanilla. I love it and will keep buying it, each year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS SOAP! It smells so good, like a vanilla caramel-y scent. The scent actually stays on yours hands too which is also a huge plus! And unlike many soaps, this doesn't dry out my hands. It leaves them smooth to the touch. I don't feel the need to use hand lotion after this. It honestly is an amazing hand soap, what's not to love? Yeah, I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by wendy645

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't usually use soap but this is an exception. I find soap too drying so when I found this I was excited to try it. It's in my favorite scent (big bonus!) and from B&BW which is an auto point-gainer.

It's great! Leaves my hands smelling yummy for a while and doesn't dry my hands out. It's the only soap I use :-D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance for winter and am a huge fan of the moisturizing version of bbw's anti bac. handsoap. I find the foam and gel too drying in comparison to this. I never feel the need to apply moisturizer to my hands after using this, and my hands always smell nice. I also love that I don't have to clutter my bathrooms with guest soaps/fancy soaps. Everyone can use this and be happy and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for Christmas with a few other items from this line. I really only smell the caramel, but that is one of my favorite smells anyway. Not drying at all, which I love, especially in the winter when my hands are very dry. I love the scent and would repurchasel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I have this soap in the cute snowman pump - was given to me as a gift. The packaging is adorable and I adore the vanilla scent. Pick this up if you can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

Now, this is VBN done right! Smells exactly the same as the body cream...a soft vanilla with caramel that isn't too overpowering. And for some reason, the moisturizing handsoap in this scent feels like silk when I'm using it. In fact, more so than the other scents! I love it so much, I just bought three of them recently!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first Vanilla Bean Noel product, and I can see what the hype about - it's like Warm Vanilla Sugar without the sugary notes, just sweet, creamy vanilla with a little woodiness. It starts out almost marshmallow-y. I wouldn't call it foody in the end, but it is delicious nonetheless. If only antibacterial products didn't mangle my cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 3:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I buy these by the dozen when they go on sale, and just bought 5 of these at their last 5 for 10 sale. I love this soap in general. I'm sorta OCD when it comes to washing my hands, and this is the only thing that doesn't dry my hands out. I have them in every bathroom in the house as well as the kitchen. This is a wonderful scent. Floral vanilla, but in a good way. Glad I stocked up!