September 22, 2014 | 1860 users online

Cleansers - Bobbi Brown - Lathering Tube Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by fighterjoel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always had terrible acne, and got it all cleared with Proactiv. Nothing else worked for me.

After using the 3 step Proactiv system for a while, I decided I needed to mix in other products that were natural as well to break the amount of chemicals on my face.

I tired everything, but came to Bobbi Brown finally. I love this product. It cleans my face of all my makeup without drying and does not at all add anymore breakouts or acne onto my face!

I will definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ingredients isn't harmful and yet cleanses my face perfectly without clogging my pores. Usually things with natural ingredients clog my pores but this does not. Definetly a holy grail (for now, I'll continue my search for an excellent product)

EDIT 05.13.2014 : Okay I have changed my mind this is the excellent product. I mean I can't put it on words that how much I adore this cleanser. It has improved my skin clarity in so many ways. I don't think any cleanser has affects on blackheads. Neither this one. But it cleans soo beautifully without damaging and leaves a bright, smooth and even complexion. I don't see myself buying anything else in the future.
(For reference my skin is clean, not prone to anything, only issue is the blackheads on my nose that I've created by squeezing my natural skin pores and turned them into deep ones. Still they are really tiny but there is a lot of them also I am really sensitive on my cheeks. Literally, natural or not, every product that I have put on causes red bumps. But this DOES NOT! Yaaayy!!)

And how the hell this cleanser is drying !!! Its the most moisturizing cleanser I have ever seen. And I tried lots of them. Ingredients are great, feeling is great everything is great about this cleanser. No squeaky feeling no residue no tightness afterwards. Just lathering love in a tube. I bought this 6 months ago and with using twice a day I couldn't even come to the half of the tube. You just need tiny amount to clean your hole face. But I am going to buy one tube every single month in case they discontinue it in the future. And its 40 US$ (75 T$) in my country. Yes that's how much I LOVE this.
The most comparable product with this one is the Liquid Neutrogena Cleanser yet it left tiny pimples on my cheeks every time I've used, but most of the facial products has this effect on me unfortunately. So if you can't pay for BB cleanser get neutrogena one, but still there are high cliffs between these two in my opinion.

PS: I DO THINK THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED because what I do get with this one is not even pass near by the reviews from 7-10 years ago. First of all there is no fragrance at all, no tightness no residue and it is too gentle for acne prone skin and yes it leathers quite well but not that good. So my advice, do not make up your mind according to those old reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by darla7252

The best ever cleanser to use with a Clarisonic. Thick lather and leaves your face feeling SO soft and clean. Plus a tiny bit goes a LONG way. A tube will last you forever. Very in love with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It smells fantastic and cleans my face incredibly well. I have oily and acne prone skin but it seems to remove all my makeup (with a Clarsonic) but does not aggravate breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ashbonics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks & really like it. I have combination skin. I like to wash my face with a wash cloth & this cleanser is great for that. It gets nice & foamy, takes off makeup but doesn't over dry. The price really isn't that bad if you use it properly. It only takes a TINY amt. to lather up. I mean less than a pea size. I used to use Origins Checks & Balances. This is similar, but I find it to be less drying which I need as I approach 40.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by milo63108

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I didn't love this at first either, but it's now grown to be my favorite all-purpose cleanser. You only need such a tiny bit to get a great luxurious foam, and makeup comes off so easily (well, I still need a separate makeup remover for eye makeup). I feel clean, but not stripped dry. I also keep a tube in the shower - great for facial wash but also great for shaving legs! It sounds expensive, but really you need so little that it still lasts for a long time. Worth it for me to keep the number of bottles in the tub to a minimum. I have repurchased this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by eatlisa099

It does give you this squeaky clean feeling and doesn't really dry your skin but this is not for people with sensitive skin. After using it for a week or so, I started breaking out. It's not as gentle as it feels. :( Really wanted it to work for me. Kind of pricey for a cleanser too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

I am not a fan of this product. It lathers up nicely, but leaves a film and leaves the skin squeaky. I feel like I have to use a toner afterward to make sure it is off. This product will be going back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this and I used it for about 2 weeks everyday. I like this so far. It lathers up pretty smoothly and It takes off all my makeup except mascaras without irritations. My face feels clean without any residue. I like this but the price is too much. So i wont be able to buy it. I will be sticking to my albolene to remove my makeup and my st ives to cleanse my skin. This is a nice product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After being a HUGE Bobbi Brown fan for a few years now, I finally decided to try her cleanser. I used to use her rich cream cleanser that was discontinued and replaced with her oil cleanser which I also like, but don't love.

On to the Tube...I LOVE the packaging. As with all of Bobbi's packages its pretty to look but still very functional. It takes the smallest amount to get the job done, maybe the size of a pencil eraser and it lathers like no tomorrow. All you're left with is a nice clean face thats ready for moisturizer without feeling stripped tight. Unlike some deep cleansing face washes that leave your face so stripped your face will crack if you smile. This is definitely my HG. And price point is very reasonable for a department store. Around $22 US dollars. And with using such a small amount I see this lasting easily 3 months or more.

EDIT: 5/31/2010
I LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I am currently on my second tube. The first one from which this review was written lasted 5 1/2 weeks!! So I've stocked piled this and have 8 tubes in my bathroom under the sink, and another that I'm currently using and about half way through. I'd highly recommend getting a sample of this if you're able.