April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Cleansers - Bobbi Brown - Lathering Tube Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by fighterjoel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always had terrible acne, and got it all cleared with Proactiv. Nothing else worked for me.

After using the 3 step Proactiv system for a while, I decided I needed to mix in other products that were natural as well to break the amount of chemicals on my face.

I tired everything, but came to Bobbi Brown finally. I love this product. It cleans my face of all my makeup without drying and does not at all add anymore breakouts or acne onto my face!

I will definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ingredients isn't harmful and yet cleanses my face perfectly without clogging my pores. Usually things with natural ingredients clog my pores but this does not. Definetly a holy grail (for now, I'll continue my search for an excellent product)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by darla7252

The best ever cleanser to use with a Clarisonic. Thick lather and leaves your face feeling SO soft and clean. Plus a tiny bit goes a LONG way. A tube will last you forever. Very in love with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It smells fantastic and cleans my face incredibly well. I have oily and acne prone skin but it seems to remove all my makeup (with a Clarsonic) but does not aggravate breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ashbonics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks & really like it. I have combination skin. I like to wash my face with a wash cloth & this cleanser is great for that. It gets nice & foamy, takes off makeup but doesn't over dry. The price really isn't that bad if you use it properly. It only takes a TINY amt. to lather up. I mean less than a pea size. I used to use Origins Checks & Balances. This is similar, but I find it to be less drying which I need as I approach 40.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tokiomama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it took off my foundation and all that gunk off without drying my skin (which is good because i have desert-like skin) and i felt clean but not scrubbed raw. I got it as an extra in a swap in a tiny little tube and really you dont need much but a good sized drop for your face. it lathers quite nicely. that little tube lasted me 2-3 weeks with everyday use. Id buy it again but i feel i can find a cheaper cleanser that works just as well. i also wasnt to fond of the smell. which is really perfumy. (im a fruit scent kinda girl)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by milo63108

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I didn't love this at first either, but it's now grown to be my favorite all-purpose cleanser. You only need such a tiny bit to get a great luxurious foam, and makeup comes off so easily (well, I still need a separate makeup remover for eye makeup). I feel clean, but not stripped dry. I also keep a tube in the shower - great for facial wash but also great for shaving legs! It sounds expensive, but really you need so little that it still lasts for a long time. Worth it for me to keep the number of bottles in the tub to a minimum. I have repurchased this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by eatlisa099

It does give you this squeaky clean feeling and doesn't really dry your skin but this is not for people with sensitive skin. After using it for a week or so, I started breaking out. It's not as gentle as it feels. :( Really wanted it to work for me. Kind of pricey for a cleanser too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

I am not a fan of this product. It lathers up nicely, but leaves a film and leaves the skin squeaky. I feel like I have to use a toner afterward to make sure it is off. This product will be going back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this and I used it for about 2 weeks everyday. I like this so far. It lathers up pretty smoothly and It takes off all my makeup except mascaras without irritations. My face feels clean without any residue. I like this but the price is too much. So i wont be able to buy it. I will be sticking to my albolene to remove my makeup and my st ives to cleanse my skin. This is a nice product though.