October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Masks - Estee Lauder - Resilience Lift Extra-Firming Revitalizing Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra0330

This miracle cream saved my skin! I bought it out of desperation to snap it back into shape (it got so so so dry last winter), and it did!! How could I not love it?

I use it as a night time moisturiser and I wake up with super hydrated and plumped skin! It has a slight rose shimmer to it that i do not mind as I use just a tiny amount every time! That being said, it is expensive but you do get a lot of product and inly need a tiny tiny bit if you don't use this as a mask!

Yes, I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've taken PB's advice and used this as a moisturiser in the evenings - it sinks in really well and doesn't leave an oily residue even on my oily/acne-prone and sensitive skin. It's rather expensive but you do get more product in the tube than you would in a jar of moisturiser, and the beneficial ingredients are same as other products in the Resilience line. The only drawback is the scent - it is so heavily fragranced that it verges on annoying. That said it does work well as a moisturizer and I've been rotating this with Clinique's Moisture Surge Overnight mask (which I also use as a moisturiser).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

This review is for :Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Mask. I love it, it is very moisturizing and leaves my face plump and revived. I put it on as a night cream (double layer under the eyes and around mouth).. I also went onto Beautypedia and it has good reviews.. so I guess it is a good bet and a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I'm only 19 so was a little skeptical about using a lifting mask as I was worried it would break me out! but after reading plenty of reviews and hearing from a friend that it is a really good mask, i had to try it out. I'm so happy i did! This mask doesn't tighten like other ones (which is one reason why i love it) so i can leave it on for 15-20 minutes and not feel uncomfortable. I also sometimes leave it on over night and wash it off in the morning. Whenever i use it, my skin is instantly radiant and supple, my dry patches are hydrated, my skin feels incredibly smooth and i have noticed my dark circles under my eye and my eye area in general is a bit firmer. i love this mask so very much. it is a bit pricey, but for my skin there is no price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Ultrabag

I. Use this mask as a nighttime moisturizer, when I feel that my skin needs some boost or on dry patches when needed. It's extremely nourishing. My skin feels smooth and plump within minutes. This mask feels rich and thick but absorbs surprisingly quickly, even with my oily skin. The scent is quite strong but i like it. I would not use it as a daytime moisturizer, and wiping it off after couple of minutes would be a waste of money, but when used overnight this mask does its job!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by oonaghst

This has the most strange smell (almost like some self-tanners that supposedly have no smell) and has a pearly pink iridescence that deliberately turns pinker when you put it on. It's meant to be kept on for around 10 mins when it says the colour should intensify (I found it intensified immediately though) and then wiped off. It's a very nice mask and skin feels all plumped up afterwards, however imo it excels as a moisturiser.
Might be a bit inconvenient to use as a daily moisturiser though if in a rush as it's a bit sticky and doesn't absorb easily despite using a thin layer - but I put it on at night when my skin is looking at bit blotchy/tired/in general need of something (the smell dissipates after about 15 mins or so and the colour thing doesn't really come into play too much as I use only a small amount), and next morning my skin looks pretty darn good. Works for me!

Lippy off for smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by mAn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As winter is here, my normal skin gets really red, irritated and sooooo dry. I also read Paula's review about using it as moisturizer, but haven't (yet).
I must say this mask is gorgerous as instant pick-me-up, but since I recently discovered another function of my dry-skin cleanser (as a mask), I don't plan to purchase again.
I like having less products that are versatile:-)
But if you look for a mask (or moisturizer), go for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aadonm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow I really like this! I just use it as a moisturiser, not a mask. Paula from Paulas choice recommed this and I think it works. It looks great under makeup and does not irritate my skin. It is quite a generous size also so I think the price is good. Plus it has some great ingredients. I really like this. Wish there was some more reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Thalia773

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like this product needs another positive rating to bring the overall rating up, as I feel it's not getting enough unbiased reviews on what the product is meant to deliver. I just purchased this product a week ago and have only used it once, but after only one time I noticed a nice difference in the texture of my skin. I dont have saggy skin in the first place so I wasnt looking for any lift. It does deliver firmness through plumping the skin. The irredecent coloring Im sure is for deflecting to minimize the appearance of fine lines. The smell does not bug me, I know there are a few comments of the scent being chemical smelling, but thats not true there are alot of natural ingrediance in this so maybe some would find it odd, but not me I find it actually pleasant, but I have also put sea kelp on my skin..nothing worse then the smell of that. Overall I think its a great product for the price I dont feel that its too much considering the competition of similar products. One thing though it is very rich so a little bit goes a long way, and make sure you rinse off the product not just wipe off I found that to be key for me. Other then that I received a compliment the very day I did it and 3 days later my skin still felt great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

This mask delivers moisture to the skin in a nice way. Smells a bit strange and the iridescent sheen is strange, but washes off. My skin feels more moist and plump after use, but I got no *lift* from the experience. I got a large sample tube of this, and will not repurchase. There are better ways to add moisture to the skin.

Overall: Overly pearly moisturizer that you wash off.