September 2, 2014 | 1645 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by JinglebellsAn

This product did not work AT ALL! My skin even worse because I did not have any acne scars at first but after I used my cheek tone is ruined! Glad some people find this product useful but I will never use it again and other tea tree oil products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by libby79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the tea tree foam cleanser for nearly one year. My skin is prone to spots so 1. I wear lots of heavy coverage make up and 2. I need a good cleanser to get rid of everything. I thought this product would be good in particular as it has tea tree oils and I believe very strongly in the benefits of face steaming.

The first thing about this product is the scent, it is very strong which I personally love but I can see how it may not be for everyone. One pump is enough to clean the face, but as this product lasts and lasts, I would encourage you to push the boat out, and take two to do a really thorough job. The price is very good, and if you have the body shop loyalty card (at least in the UK) you could even pick this up for free (like i did!).

I have seen a very similar product by Nivea and I am keen to try this out once this bottle comes to an end. I think the product is good, but I do not think it is anything special.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by dichant

its been almost 1 month ive been using this foam, it cleanse my skin with just 1pump, I love how it leaves my skin feel clean, but after 3-4hours I can see my face oily again,. the scent is good,, can cleanse daily makeup almost perfect..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by monka191

A while ago, I have received 30 pounds body shop voucher as a valentines gift from my husband.
After reading a lot of reviews I have decided to purchase, entire set of Tea Tree, as my skin is oily, acne prone and blemished. It turned out to be the biggest mistake.
Firstly, the chemicals used in those products are so strong I had a feeling like my face was burning! and I don't have a sensitive skin.
From the entire set, I am only using Tea Tree face mask, but only once a week on average as it is a bit drying, but nicely heals pimples. I am also finding Tea Tree Oil, is of a good quality in comparison to other brands. However, I would definitely not recommend any face washes from this set or especially NO to the Tea Tree face cream.
After using the set regularly for two weeks, I have never seen my face with so many pimples, and at the end it became so oily it took me a while to come back to old me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by louisamakeup

I'm a teenager with oily skin and moderate acne, it's not too bad but my skin is definitely not perfect. I have acne scarring on both of my cheeks and a few pimples in my t-zone. When I first tried this cleanser I loved how clean my skin felt afterwards, I've been using it for maybe two weeks and I have no complains :) Although, the smell is not too good, but it's not horrible. It's a really nice cleanser and most importantly: it hasn't broken me out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have adult hormonal acne, especially aggravated if wrong product is in use. This cleanser is used along with others (SKII face wash, TBS seaweed face wash, etc) It can be quite drying, so I'll use it only when my skin feels oily. It's refreshing, lathers well, and feels like it cleansed the angry acne bits well. Pretty basic blemish cleanser, I appreciate the incorporation of tea-tree oil in this product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Rrlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi all! I bought this product after much research. I never had acne until recently and I wanted to try something natural. And this stuff is AMAZING!!! It has helped me so much already and I have just started using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Armanix09

Good for when I have breakouts, however I can't use it everyday as it leaves my skin too dry, smells good and lasts long and the packaging is pretty good too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

I broke out horribly because of using a new hair serum which I'm sure rubbed off on my face, and was very upset. A friend of mine which suffers with acne told me to try this cleanser and it totally FLATENS blemishes. I cleanse twice when I have break outs and they are completely flat. Trust me I've tried everything salicylic acid, egg whites, yogurt, kiehls, and this is the only thing that can really make a difference.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Lyzie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I definitely Love Love Love this product! my skin is prone to acne, oily and sensitive. This works well for.me as it does not dry out my skin.. it is gentle and safe to my skin and not too strong. i have been using product for about a year now and will continue to use it for a very long time. but when i first used it, i have some breakouts around my jaw, but oh well, who knows? maybe its hormonal acne? This product is suitable for acne prone skin, oily/ combination skin, and sensitive skin.. Love It!