July 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes - Moss

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by CaillouM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The moss color is beautiful. A sophisticated dark color which does not have the harshness of the black version. It applies smooth and easy and stays well throughout the day. For me, the downside is that it irritates like hell if I get it very close to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this liner. Beautiful, subtle deep forest green with slight hint of blue and some shimmer. I think the name moss is a bit of a misnomer as this is more of a cool toned green but I digress. :) This is a great color to enhance brown eyes without being over the top or looking clownish. I wold imagine it would look great on hazel eyes as well. It gides on smoothly and wears pretty well. But despite its staying power it isn't overly difficult to remove. I would absolutely repurchase this and would recommend it to anyone looking for a green eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful deep moss green color. This is how "grown ups" do colored liner. I have a bunch of UD liners but always go back to Clinique eyeliners for a more adult look that can be worn to work. I mostly pair this liner with the pear duo eyeshadow from Clinique. With all Clinique liners this color goes on smooth, creamy and rich. Beautiful color for brown and hazel eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lgcamper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My eyes are equal parts green and grey with a dark blue line around the iris. This color e/l is just lovely and unless quite thickly applied it is not 'seen', only the color of my sparkly eyes shows and the whole face lights up. Quite a feat, indeed. Add in the fact that is is a soft 'lead' and easily applied and no sharpening required. The price for all this is reasonable to me as I am very fussy about what I will wear and most especially about the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

I had high hopes for this because when I swatched it on my arm it's this gorgeous deep green. Unfortunately for me,the color just wasn't dark enough. My skin is tanned year round by genetics not by sun & the color just looks washed out. It did however,look great w/a couple layers of Clinique Chocolate Lustre.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

I'm on my third one now. It's a grey-dark green color. It's a blue based green. Bottom line is that it's a different spin on a grey. I'm slightly pale with blond hair and blue-green eyes. Browns are too yellow on me and blacks are too dark for me. Greys work the best, but can be very washed out. Moss and Slate (another Clinique liner that's a blue based grey) are the only 2 eyeliners I've ever used that are fantastic for me. I'm 33 btw, and they don't look overly young. Moss doesn't scream GREEN to me, but rather, a muted grey green. They staying power is good. Not fantastic, but good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 4:25:00 AM More reviews by alabasterbrow

I love it! It's very subtle, but definitely green. It's great for green eyes but is not too much, even with my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by rocksee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moss is a pretty dark olive/green color, and it really enhances my brown eyes. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time as well. I don't use the smudger that much, and when I tried to use it, it just sort of erased the line. Maybe I was using it wrong, I don't know. I took off one lippie because it's a tad bit expenseive, but I'll definitely buy another when it runs out, and probably more in the other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by kristi1285

I have blue green eyes and I thought this was a really pretty green but when i put it on it just looked like a smokey grey/black. I like dark blue colors better. I'd like to try the navy in this liner. It's kind of expensive..$14.50. I have to say it stays on VERY well though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty grey-green shade that works with my hazel green eyes nicely. I pair it with plum & wine shades and it really enhances my lash line without being garishly green or obvious. Pretty colour, decent staying power, soft on my lids but quite pricey NZ$42. Like it.