Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds in Rhinestone Pink

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/17/2008 6:46:00 PM

A perfectly pink polish. Rhinestone Pink is a beautiful, soft-yet highly pigmented-princessy pink. It is loaded with cool-toned glitter, yet finishes very soft, not brittle...best of all....found at the dollar tree!!!!

A high quality product with an easy to use formula. The colour is stunning but I don't happen to use it very often. It's a really girly pink with a lot of glitter particles. I'm giving at 2.

EDIT: Have completely changed my mind on this! I ended up painting another polish (Chi Chi nail varnish in Lady of Leisure) on the tips of my nails to 'tint' them, and painted Rhinestone Pink over it. Afterwards I painted the rest of the nail with a clear varnish with small glitter particles (Red Earth) and followed by sealing the entire nail with a top coat. Try it if you want to have sparkly pink tips! A cool version of the classic French =)

on 2/1/2006 7:29:00 PM

i love this - my favorite pink nail color :) it goes on super smooth and i love the sparkley look it gives my nails. it does tend to chip easily, so i put on a some top coat and it lasts a little longer. i will stick with this for a long time :)

on 7/30/2005 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have very pale skin and this is way to light of a color for the toes, but its the best color for your fingers. Beautiful!!!!!

on 1/1/2005 8:40:00 PM

OOOOOOO I love this nailpolish color! Its so cute, goes on real nice. I love the sexy sparkle it gives off in the light! The only downside is it takes FOREVER to dry! When more than 2 coats are added it becomes frightfully tacky and sticky. But I still would buy it again.

on 8/7/2004 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A nice pink. I liked wearing it a few times. It tended to look sloppy on my nails, but that's probably my hand-eye coordination, lol. Overall though I'm not a big fan of it. Too my shimmmer and too sunny for my taste. Summer girls: this is for you though.

The color looks very pretty. A medium light pink with sparkles. Pretty, but on me, this looks too bright and tacky. Like frosted pink 80s lipstick. I will not repurchase.

on 3/16/2004 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Even though it isn't the best shade for my lighter toned olive skin, the bubble gum pink shade is irresistable. Would look absolutely stunning on a blonde. Once a second or third coat is applied, the effect is very shimmery. Perhaps the description makes the shade sounds sort of lightweight, but really Rhinestone Pink is actually sort of elegant!

Great nail polish shade! Soo pretty! I have the lipstick in this too,but the l/s is a little too pink for me. But the np is great!

on 9/13/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty light (but kind of bright) pink with a lot of shimmer to it. The good thing about these polishes is that the shimmer isn't huge chunks of glitter that takes ages to get off. This is a really pretty shade that dries quickly on my nails and lasts for a long time without chipping. Rave from me!! :o)