July 30, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow - Luvstruck

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I will not be without this color! I have green eyes and the pink color is great! I find that Luvstruck holds its color better than some of the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lydiafan77

I love this color and looking foward to buying it again.Surprised I can wear this pink. With my coloring, I never was a fan of pink shadow. Except with this one mark shadow, it looks good on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pink used to be one of my go-to e/s shades because it set off my hazel eyes. As I've gotten "older," however, it doesn't seem to look that good on me, so I have to confess that I haven't used Luvstruck on my eyes. I got it in the Rebel Rose palette, which I'm still experimenting with; it's very pretty (hence the high mark for packaging). So anyway I tried this as blush, and it's very nice--just a pretty pink flush. Seems to last pretty well also. So if you're in the market for a pink e/s, or a dual-purpose product, this is a good one to consider.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missalys95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

when i saw this color in the catalogue, i was thinking "oh god i would look horrible if i put that bright hot pink on my lids!" my mom got it for me in a kit, and i decided what the heck, why not experiment it and then wipe it off and never use it again if it didn't look right.
i had faith though, because the mark eyeshadows are perfectly pigmented and high staying power. so when i tried it on, wow! i looked amazing! the perfect amount of fuchsia pink, and i toned it down with "whisper" which was suggested in the hazel eye kit with the no place to run eyeliner.
it looked amazing, (as always)! love mark.!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few Mark eyeshadows that actually shows up on your lid. It is a bright pink that I use on my lid, lotus I use on the inner corners and white on the brow bone and then I use a black eye liner and black mascara. It also goes nice with whisper and a purple eyeliner and brown mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by tornadotigress

This is a "where have you been all my life?" color for me! Mark reformulated their shadows over the years, and now this color is nicely pigmented so that it's a sheer flush when applied with a brush (hah, that rhymed), but a bold hot pink just like in the tin when applied with a sponge-tip. This is the kind of pink you'd expect to see popping out of a Hot Topic store. And, of course, I love the eco-friendly packaging concept, so I'm not complaining about the fact that it comes in a flimsy plastic holder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CaptainObvious

I really like this pink eyeshadow. It's a nice, flirty, girly pink. I pair it with another i-mark shade, which is light pink (Cake). They go very nicely together. At first, the shade doesn't show up too well, and is way too soft. I wanted a darker pink look, so I wet it, and it looked nice. It's definitely not a scary hot pink, nor is it too subtle that it's hardly noticeable. It does not make you look sickly, or at least it doesn't make me anyways (I'm PPP). I love this, such a cute colour!!

Too bad I can't actually buy this again. I don't think Canada ever really sold the shade, the only time I have ever seen it, was in a pack. Maybe I'll be able to find it in some sort of quad in the future!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

someone mentioned in their review about how this eyeshadow turns hard after wetting it & i definitely have to agree. it sucks.
but besides that, it's a pretty decent color. it's a warm pink & when applied wet, it sorta has a metallic look ? i'm not sure how to explain it, but it does look nice.
i'm not sure, i have mixed feelings about this eyeshadow. i'd much rather pay the extra dollars for a better quality pink e/s from a higher end brand such as MAC or UD.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Sorvy

I love Luvstruck!!!!. I use an eyeshadow primer with it and thus I have no complaints over pigmentation. The color is bright and so pretty. Its more on the matte side but it does have a slight shimmer and it blends nicely. Its packaging wasn't intended to be permanent. You are supposed to pop it into one of the great fillable pallets Mark offers. I use mine all the time and I hope Mark never discontinues this color. Its a unique vivid hot pink. It is my favorite. The color is very consistent.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by loveshimmer

Discontinued for a reason. The reason being it sucks. I cant use it. Its like dragonflies pink twin. Poor quality, poor pigmentation. Barely shows up on my medium skin, turns to a rock if I try to use it wet, not worth wasting any more time talking about.