mark Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss

4.6

mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss POLYBUTENE DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PETROLATUM HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE LANOLIN MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER OZOKERITE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA SILICA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA IRON OXIDES RED 7 LAKE RED 40 LAKE RED 21 LAKE BLUE 1 LAKE RED 33 LAKE RED NO.6 LAKE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE MANGANESE VIOLET RED 21 RED 27 LAKE RED 40 YELLOW 10 LAKE YELLOW 6 LAKE CARMINE

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this in M.Powerment Peach & Peek-A-Boo! I love them both. M.Powerment Peach is my favorite. It's a really pretty peachy color that is really pigmented. Peek-A-Boo is a sheer shimmering nude, but it's great for a neutral looking lip or for laying over a lipstick. I sometimes where both of these together or I layer Peek-A-Boo over my Mark Lipclick in Sweetie Pie. Highly recommend these! Grab two colors and hook them up!

on 3/8/2011 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought it in "blow kisses". It was darker then the swatch in the catalogue, which is my only problem with this product. I would have bought a different shade, honestly. "Blow kisses" is a red shade, it is really pretty, but I don't really like red lip products on me.

Aside from the shade, this lip gloss works really well, it's not too sticky and it lasts. I will buy this product again, but in a different shade.

on 2/23/2011 10:13:00 PM

I really wanted to love this! I thought I got a really good deal! Sadly it didn't work well on me too sticky and too sparkly :/ maybe it's just me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have found my holy Grail glosses! I love these, and the staying power is unreal...and you don't get that weird gummy feel after a few hours! Even better you can buy two and get a free hook up to keep in your purse. Gotta try these girls!

on 1/3/2011 8:28:00 PM

The only non-sticky gloss!! I have bubbles! It looks like a thin smokey purple haze (up close). The aroma is like Aquafresh(red, white and green colored) BUT IN A GOOD WAY with vanilla and not stingy mint blast, It is a muted & very subtle mint! love it!

on 5/22/2009 7:40:00 PM

These are probably the best lip glosses you can buy. They come in great colors, smell good (minty but not so much that it could be bothersome to sensitive noses), give the right amount of coverage and shine, and don't bleed.

However, I resent that the price for what would be half or a quarter of the amount of gloss you'd ordinarily get is now up to $5.50. That's nearly the price of a half-decent drugstore gloss that is significantly larger. It's cute how the little GBG glosses can fit in your pocket, but seriously. That's too much for something so small.

It's just about worth it, though.

on 4/9/2009 2:17:00 PM

Oh my gosh this stuff is great! I have a ton glow baby glows I even have the mini key chain version and I loove them. I especially love Pink Crush, it is my fave. Love the hook up packaging I hook it to a scandash and I am ready for touch ups on the go.

on 4/2/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

really great lip glosses. the smell and taste is great. not sticky at all. very nice colors. portable.

on 3/4/2009 10:36:00 PM

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! They are kind of small but I love them.. I have like 8 right now including the LUXE version :)

on 3/3/2009 4:17:00 PM

Love these! I'm gonna collect all the colors (or at least the ones that look good on me ) I SUPER love that you can layer them and take both with you in one little wand! OR you can mix and match! LOVE LOVE...plus they are not sticky and stay on an approriate amount of time. Your lips will look gorgeous :)

Popular Lip Glosses