July 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Cleansers - Mirenesse - Liquefying cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by anitaeyu

I love this cleanser - RIS and since starting it, my skin has been softer and breaking out less! It's a concentrated clear gel which turns into a creamy emulsion when water is added. Phyto-squalane and glycerin dissolve makeup and restore skin's natural pH. This cleanser has not dried out or irritated my skin at all, but leaves it moist and glowing! Lovely cleanser for all skin types - I had a hard time finding it, however. In the end, I had to order through an Australian online beauty website.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jilliby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best Cleanser I have used. I have very dry sensitive skin. This removes all dirt and makeup - leaves my skin feeling really clean but not dry. No breakouts, no redpatches. Just perfect for me. Definately will not be trialling any other cleanser whilst this is around

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aelgif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is a winner - hands down the best I've tried, and I'd go so far to say it's my Holy Grail!

This a super concentrated gel that turns milky when it comes in contact with water, and rinses off easily. I use it in the evening to remove the last traces of daily grime after I've manually removed my light makeup with a washcloth and warm water. I smooth a pea sized dab over a slightly damp face, massage with wet hands, and rinse. For heavier makeup removal they recommend smoothing the gel over a dry face, then wetting, which works well too.

I have skin that is particularly sensitive to cleansers, it gets blotchy red and itchy with many. Even cetaphil leaves my skin a little uncomfortable. But with this cleanser I've noticed less irritation in general, clearer pores (essentially more resilient skin) from using this product for over 3 months.

Will repurchase, no question :) Thanks to Aphrael for the rec.

INGREDIENTS:
Glycerin, cetyl-2-ethylhexanoate (emollient), octyldodeceth-25 (emulsifier), de-ionised water, plant squalane, orange oil, carbomer, glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by diachu21

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and my skin is as smooth as a babys bum LOL. This is a very clean emulsion, on the package is indicate this could be used for dry/mature/sensitve skin but i have none of these characters. when used with wash cloth it is the best exfoliant ever! THE PHTO squaluane and the macadamine oils emulsifys the dirt and makeup making it delicate when being removed. I might try the shu uemra next time due to the the gentlness of the "oils". Great product but very expensive in canada. $35+sh+tax booo/60 ml.

Update: Great product to take-along with you on trips and espicially good for those dry days. But I found I better subsitute! "Kose-cleansing Oil".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

My HG! A very gentle, gel cleanser which leaves the skin superbly clean and soft. No toner required at all - I could just feel the difference. I'm very picky about cleansers and I've tried pretty much all of them ranging from low to high-end. This is the absolutely best! It even takes off makeup but you do have to use a bit more.