November 24, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Super Shimmer Lip Gloss - Fresh Melon

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Wenders11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just received this in a swap, and maybe I'm weird, but I actually LIKE this gloss! :) I don't mind the scent at all and the product goes on really smooth and shiny. On my lips I don't see much color, but it is really shiny with some sparkle. I hate dry bare lips, I like the feel of having a gloss or lipstick on my lips at all times, and this is nice when I don't necessarily need color, but just want the feel of gloss on my lips. It looks and feels nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2005 6:27:00 PM More reviews by JuniperStar

It's a very light hint of color with lots of sparkles, even though it looks pigmented in the squeeze tube. It's packaged in a plastic squeeze tube with a slanted tip applicator. It has a slight minty medicine smell to it. Doesn't last very long. After the stickiness is gone, some glitter remains on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! For me, it looks exactly the same in the tube and on my lips- light peachy gloss with TONS of sparkles. Yes, i know it doesn't smell that great, but it's really not that hard to get over. It's sticky, which I love, and stays on a fairly long time. One of my favorite lip glosses! I am so glad I decided to purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

This product sucks. It has perhaps the all-time worst scent and taste I've ever seen in a lipgloss. The scent reminds me of old lady perfume and is truly headache-inducing and I'm not sure how to describe the taste except to quote Janet Jackson: "nasty". On me the fresh melon was very sheer with almost no color and only a touch of shimmer. I could try to overlook the scent and taste (not sure I could but I'd try) if there was some sort of payoff in how it looks on me but this just seemed like a big waste of my time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a sheerer version of the Delux Beauty Norris lipgloss, a lot more sheer. It's a soft sheer red with a pretty golden shimmer to it. However, it has a revolting scent that made me feel ill, it's kind of like burnt plastic...whatever it is, it's awful!!! they really need to fix that because I'm sure a lot of people are passing on the glosses for that reason.

Had it not been for the DISGUSTING scent I would have given this 5 lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2003 9:50:00 PM More reviews by JuLieL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this-its a sheer red with golden shimmer. Very shiny, very pretty. Deducted a lippie for the really gross old lady perfumey taste. Luckily, that fades after awhile. I like this stuff though, its super pretty!