Wet 'n' Wild Megaflavors Gourmet Gloss- Whip'd

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/30/2005 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

MMMMMM.... Smells like coconuts! This is very moisturizing, and looks great on the lips.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this in a swap. It smells more like coconuts to me...and I love the texture, glitter, and taste of it.

mmmm...so yummy! as with most wnw, not the best packaging, but i don't care! it tastes so good and smells divine, like coconuts!

on 2/22/2005 7:20:00 PM

This is such a great product at a super-cheap price! I just LOVE a bargain. This comes in the small rectangular plastic box. It appears quite opaque (white with sparkles) but it goes on clear with just a hint of sparkle and tastes delicious! Like whipped vanilla cream. Leaves my lips soft and kissable, especially when applied before bedtime. Definite re-purchase!

on 12/24/2004 10:42:00 AM

I love this. It costs about $2, smells great (a coconutty vanilla smell), and makes lips really shiny. This one is clear with tiny glitter/shimmer. The texture is different from any lipgloss I've ever tried before--kind of like greasy jello. My texture description may sound gross but it's actually pretty cool. This lipgloss comes in several different flavors so if this one doesn't interest you find one that does and check it out.

Yum! Pina-Colada flavored whip cream is what this really tastes like! It also has a light silver shimmer I do believe.

on 8/31/2004 10:38:00 PM

Ech... I love the Butterscotch and Bananas Flambe, but I choke on the flavor of Whip'd. Phooey. It sounded so good. Cudos to those who are lucky enough to not be sensitive to the flavor. I remember I threw this out long before I knew about MUA. If I had known I might have swapped it with someone else instead of wasting it.

The packaging is cute but not the most practical. The taste is great, like cake. i kind of like the unique consistency, and i love the way it feels on. This is, IMO,WAY better than a Lancome Juicy tube, and is about 1/10th the price. I have Truffle, the mint one, and Butterscotch and I love those as well.

on 6/18/2004 9:30:00 AM

Yuck! I thought maybe I had a really old old because it is the consistency of rubber cement. But apparently, that is correct because others have commented about the jelly texture. I don't like trying to smear jelly on my lips. The smell is nice but I won't purchase again because the consistency is very weird.

on 6/6/2004 3:59:00 PM

tastes yummy nice shine, but It doesnt last at all..maybe cause I keep licking my lips 'cause it tastes so good!? and another downer, it gets under my nails, need to come up with different packaging

Popular Lip Glosses