October 23, 2014 | 1016 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Naturally Soft Body Wash with Oat Milk & Orange

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Trickytania

I love this body wash - I find many others too perfumy (i.e. Dove, Oil of Olay, Lever, etc) and can't stand the fruity ones after a couple of uses. The scent is absolutely perfect and it lathers well. My skin feels clean and not dry. My favorite shower gel!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This caught my attention while I was shopping at a drugstore in Toronto, because I have never seen it in stores back in the US. It was about $6 for 400 ml, and is supposed to be "specially formulated to respect the pH of healthy looking skin which varies naturally between 4.5 and 6.5". While I was expecting more of a orangey type of scent, this body wash is very moisturizing and I will probably repurchase again when I am back in Toronto. I'm a huge Johnson's fan and was excited to see this in the store :)