Clinique Super City Block SPF 25

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 7.30%, zinc oxide 6.90% INGREDIENTS: water, trioctyldodecyl citrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, steareth-2, aluminum stearate, silica, lecithin, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rose-mary) leaf extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) root extract, betu-la alba (birch) bark extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, laminaria saccharina extrac, saccharomyces lysate extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan tristearate, linoleic acid, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl methicone, sorbitol, sodium rna, phospholipids, peg-40 stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, phytantriol, stearic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, cellulose, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, stearyl dimethicone, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, linolenic acid, pantethine, bisabolol, hydroxyethyl urea, ceteth-2, peg/ppg-18/8 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, steareth-20, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, propylene glycol dicaprate, sodium stearate, nylon-12, citric acid, nylon-6, hexylene glycol, xanthan gum, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)

DO NOT come even close to this if youre breakout prone!
This caused MAJOR painful under the skin pimples!
Its light with a watery gel texture with a shiny finish...It offers sheer tho beautiful coverage that is just enough for skin that has little pigmentation.
Now I am breakout prone and this thing gave me at least 3 major pimples,the painful kind,every time I applied it and yes Im a hundred percent sure that it was this product :/

I'm a sunblock addict, who lives in sunny southern california always looking for the most coverage, with the least gunky, white film on my skin.

On my 3rd tube because this is not greasy and gives my skin a slight glow, suitable for using under foundation or on its own. If I want to be sure I have plenty of sun protection I even put this on under a tinted BB cream and it looks great.

It is the one product that lasts many hours whether I'm at the beach or walking in the city. I don't see any tan on my face or neck when I use this....which I my goal. I haven't tried the tinted version, since I'm so pleased with this version.

When I can't squeeze anything else out of the tube, I cut it open and there is still at least another weeks worth of cream, so I scrap it all into a small jar and go buy the next tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have oily skin and rosacea. It's been a nightmare to find the right sunscreen (and the right foundation). I want something that doesn't irritate me as I'm very sensitive and doesn't make my skin look more greasy. So far for winter time I'm liking this. I don't mind the color that it has, it doesn't really show on my skin, maybe on a paler person it would work as a tinted moisturizer, on me it's just invisible. I doesn't make break out, it feels light and moisturizing. My skin gets more dry in the winter so I'm using this as a moisturizer and as a sunscreen and it works for me. I'll see if it still works in the summer.
Update: I've stopped using this product because I prefer Paula's Choice Resist moisturizers for oily skin with SPF 30 and SPF 50, I find those are more lightweight and more moisturizing, because even with an oily skin some parts of my skin need the moisturizer.

Was given as a present.

I have combination skin, the usual T zone, then cheeks, eyes are dull, dewy, lifeless ha, I also have very sensitive skin & eyes.

This can be used as a tinted foundation as it has a colour to it. Its a smooth texture, claims it's not greasy and a little goes a long way.

I have combination skin and sensitive skin & eyes. This product irritates my eyes even though I do not put it under my eye. My eyes run, go puffy and blotchy and eventually I get that awful red eye liner look. Also I am not sure if it blocks pores or not but after a while I break out in tiny spots which itch. My skin also looks shiny after a few hours and makes my foundation look awful then, even on my cheeks which are dewy, dull and not oily I get the odd spot there, which I never normally do. This product isn't for me at all. I need more of a matt sunscreen so will keep searching for it.

The positive side, my foundation went on so smoothly on top of this, it just glided on. So for others you would find this a positive. Just a shame my skin had a reaction.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My most worn, most needed, most functional product. Love this...everything from the yellow-toned tint to the soft, powder finish. It's perfect.

Bought the US version. The coverage is great, but I'm into BB creams lately so this sunscreen seems can't beat BB and CC creams streams lately.

I use the European version, which has only one active ingredient: titanium dioxide (no zinc oxide), otherwise I think it's basically the same. It's slightly tinted, but it has very sheer coverage. It's not visible at all, but it helps to avoid the white cast these types of products usually have. It's best for normal skin, but if your skin is drier you can use a moisturizer under it. I haven't experienced any irritation, and I'm satisfied with the protection this product gives.
Why not 5 lippies? I find titanium dioxide in any product uncomfortable to wear. During the day it sucks the moisture out of my skin and especially if the sun is very strong it stings. My skin reacts much better to chemical sunscreens, and Estee Lauders's DayWear SPF 50 is my HG. So, it's a great titanium dioxide product, if that's what you're looking for, but if your skin prefers other sunscreen ingredients, you can easily find something you'll like better somewhere else.
Note: Although this product is called 'oil-free', sometimes I find something that looks like oil separated when I push it out of the tube. I guess it's normal, and the tinted cream follows soon and blends well with the oil.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the life of me, I cannot figure out if this clogs my pores or not! I love it because I can throw it on in the morning before work with a little powder and I am done, with decent coverage & a natural look. I absolutely have to have a good SPF because of topicals. I used it forever and seemed to have no problems. Then I switced to something else just to try. Rebought this and started using it again, was fine for a while. Then after a few days, I noticed tons of little cysts under my skin & every pore on my face, especially my nose, was so clogged, if I smushed my nose, gunk would literally just ooze out! I do a face check every time I put this on now. Somedays nothing, sometimes blackheads everywhere! I just don't get it. Maybe they changed the formulation? Im going to stick with EL Day Wear BB. Never ever any issues.

I've used this for years. It's great for a base under makeup, and I feel good knowing that it's protecting my skin from the sun. I apply City Block and then Clinique CC cream afterwards - that's my daily routine.

It absorbs quickly, does not deposit any color, but makes your skin look more even. It keeps my dry skin happy even in the winter.

A must-have!

This is quite a thick consistency and gave me terrible blackheads. I stopped using it after a couple of weeks.