August 29, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Cream Pie Lotions

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by misaoSOsweet

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THIS LOTION!!! IT WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, HANDS DOWN. Texture, fragrance, price...on point! I will purchase this lotion for $100 now, if I could find it. Very yummy!!!...sad it has been discontinued:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by urseleb

does anyone know WHERE i can find the coconut cream pie lotion????

im addicted!!!!
pleeeease!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have The Taste of America giftset which includes the chocolate, lemon and regular cream pie body hydrators all in a cute tin which I have reused to store my makeup brushes and eyeliner pencils. They are in jars with the Tommy logo on them. The lotions remind me of a pudding, and they smell so delicious. I also have the strawberry and coconut cream pies. The price was about $18 each. I wonder why Tommy discontinued his body products? I would definitely purchase again if they reintroduce the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by diana6

Ahhh I used to love these so much! I hate that they've been discontinued! Coconut pie was my absolute favorite, but chocolate pie was yummy too. And they left my skin unbelievably soft, in addition to smelling wonderful! They were pricey, but totally worth it, in my opinion (and I'm not even a fan of anything else Tommy Hilfiger!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:26:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

These are a little on the overpriced side, but the scent and texture is just gorgeous. I love the light and fluffy consistency- they're really easily absorbed and not thick at all. The scents are so delicious- good enough to eat!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had two of these and the Chocolate Pie was my favorite. They smell so nice in the tub but on my skin they are different, the scent is very faint and not only that, but an hour after applying them my skin felt dry. If I'm going to spend this much on a body lotion I at least want it to keep my skin soft. I wouldn't but these again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

Yummm! These smell soooo good and they make my skin feel nice and soft. They smells just like they sound! Yumm!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I initially really loved these--especially the chocolate pie, but I came to smell this really chemical note after a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I have a couple of the cream pie line of lotions which, I'll admit, I bought just for the scents. Yum! This is a rather thick lotion in a plastic tub type container. I've been unable to find them recently (I wanted to buy the chocolate one), and am wondering if they still make them!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2001 8:56:00 AM More reviews by moemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are wonderful! I got all three in a little cannister for about $35 CAD. Although they are a bit on the pricey side, the scents are wonderful. The chocolate smells exactly like a sweet chocolate pudding. The other two are also great smelling as well.