Chanel LE CRAYON KHOL

on 5/16/2013 3:59:00 PM

This is my everyday eyeliner.one pencil can last you about 2 years or more.i love it.The black(noir) 61 is really dark which makes it perfect.

on 3/14/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's by far the best eye khol for my SENSINTIVE eyes, but it dosent stay on as long as the one from Gosh or Urban Decay :(

on 8/15/2011 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After reading the reviews on here I became very hopeful for this product! I have seriously been on the hunt for a pigmented black eyeliner that DOES NOT smudge. I need something that will last all day. Unfortunately, this is not what I was looking for. Lovely black color, but it doesn't last unless you can be bothered to set it. It reminds me of all of the other pigmented drugstore eyeliners that I've tried. Great pigmentation, but does not last all day. Overall, I will not be repurchasing just because this isn't anything special, minus the luxury fact that it's Chanel.
Still on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner! closet i've come is Milani liquif'eye in black.

on 2/24/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a white eyeliner to put on my bottom eyelid since it makes your eyes look bigger. I had gotten one in Brazil that I really liked, but the pencil was running out. Since most of my makeup comes from Chanel, I decided to try their Khôl in white. The color did not want to stay on and during the day I had to keep retouching. I payed 23 CAD for this, and the one I got in Brazil for the equivalent of around 10 CAD was a lot better. This eyeliner may be good for other purposes, but if you were looking for it in white to make your eyes look bigger, forget it.

on 10/27/2010 8:00:00 AM

This pencil hasn't duration, it smudges alot.

Le Crayon Khol is a semi-soft powdery pencil suitable for the waterline. Comes as a pencil with a Chanel pencil sharpener in the retail box. Texture wise it is soft, easy to glide onto both upper and lower eye lids. Staying power is good for the upper lids but if you tend to have watery eyes, it may not be as long lasting on the lower waterline. Intense as the name depicts, the colour can be varied from lighter smudge of colour to full on intensity by layering drawing over the line several times. Price is reasonable SGD$32 with sharpener. MAC powerpoint costs $25 and is much shorter.

PROS: beautiful pigmentation. I have this in black, and it is the most intense black eyeliner I've ever used. Goes on very smooth and it is very easy to apply. Ideal for creating smokey eye look. CONS: it does not last well and smudges. I never thought that my eyelids are oily, but with this eyeliner, I experienced the racoon eye effect for the first time. If you look for an eyeliner for sexy, slightly dishevelled, smudged look, you might like it. If you want a precise definition, I think it is not for you.

on 10/11/2008 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I own this in black,gray,white and brown.This is recommended for use in the water line.I think the black shade is one of the best black khol pencils in the market.The color is very rich and very intense.For me the Chanel black khol pencil delivers the blackest black color in my water line, and the staying power inside the water line is more than average.The other shades are....cute...:)) But they didn't impress me that much.The brown shade though (62 ambre) delivers the the most perfect chocolate brown color I ever seen.All the shades though have soft and so easy to blend textures that personally I use them as an eye shadow base too.If the staying power of this eye pencils was better they would be perfect for me.The reason I answer no to the question If I would by this product again because the eye pencils from Mac are cheaper and they perform excellent on me

on 9/25/2008 8:26:00 PM

It's too soft and smudges easily. Maybe good for smoky eyes but not so good for everyday uses.

on 8/27/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first it draws on very well but it doesnt stay, it smudges. not a keeper.