November 23, 2014 | 1581 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Milk Foam Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My daughter gave me this for me for my birthday. If it was d/c, it is back now back on the market, now in a round plastic container the same size and shape as TBS's body butter containers. This is perhaps more practical than the bag with the scoop; just try not to sneeze as you open the container!

It sounds like the product I have is the same as that described in previous reviews - it makes the bath water silky and milky, and it lathers a little. It is soothing and calming and I feel terrific afterwards. It has oat flour in it which I love, very good for irritated skin. I love the scent, which is powdery but subtle and not too sweet. It is not really like the scent of the talcum powders I remember as a child - from Avon and such - which seemed harsh and sweet to me. Talcum powder is too drying for my skin in any case. Anyway, TBS's Milk Foam Bath is a wonderful product, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 1:09:00 AM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this on sale before it was discontinued. It's a very cute white cloth satchet with a little scoop for the milk powder. The smell is subtle but lovely and there's alot of product in the bag. It softens my skin and makes the bath a slightly milky color. One lippie off for the scoop being hard to dig around in the inner plastic baggie. But other than that, it's a nice product, and I would buy again if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by anandakatze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foaming bath makes my skin soft to the touch, and even calms down my sensitive skin after an allergic reaction (to one of their other products, the Vitamin E cream). It does contain fragrance, but I like the fragrance and it doesn't seem to be irritating. I've had some difficulty finding this though, and one SA told me that they were discontinuing the line. :-( Too bad, as this is one of their products that I'd *definitely* buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

Over the past 20+ years I have come back again and again to this product, one of their originals - one of their best. The scent is soft and comforting, softens the water as well as skin. My favorite trick: I finely grind oatmeal in my blender and use a heaping spoonful of the oat powder along with a spoonful of the milk bath. It makes a great thing even better. EDIT: Sept/07 this product has been discontinued and I stocked up at half price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by monik

I loved this! Great smell, enough powder for lots of baths, the cutest bag ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2001 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dara09

I really like this milk bath - it bubbles up the bath nicely and smells like milk without being too sweet. I love the packaging too, a plastic milk bottle reminiscent of old fashioned milk containers. Bought at a TBS sale, $6 is a great price for this product. I wouldn't mind if the milk scent is a little more intense, although overall this is a great foam bath!