April 23, 2014 | 1334 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

LOVE this! One of my favourite products ever. Such a refreshing scent. Makes both my body and head feel refreshed and slightly more awake which is something as I feel exhausted all the time. Bubbles up well and easily. Easy squeeze bottle. Yummy. (OK i don't eat it but love the smell more than grapefruit itself! I guess not as moisturising as some other bath products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ah-ma-zing! Loved the smell, loved the texture and loved the price. The smell is sweet and fresh, made me think of a nice summers day. The consistensy was awsome, liquid enough to get out of the bottle, but not so liquid that it would run right off your body. It lathers really nicely. I would buy again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lavalon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm just going to confess right now - I'm addicted to this shower gel! No other beauty product gives me quite the same lift as this gel does; it smells like "happiness" to me! It's one of the few products I buy again and again.
It's a real pity that the Pink Grapefruit body butter's fragrance does not more closely resemble the shower gel scent, because I'd have loved it then too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by redcloud75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Are there more emollient shower gels out there, ones which moisturize better and are free of sulfates? Yes. However this product is like a drug for me: the smell is just intoxicating. I've tried other grapefruit products from lots of other companies, but none comes close to this smell. It's like my own personal catnip! I also find it moisturizes my skin well enough, and it does seem to last a long time. I buy the 750 mL size every four months or so, and also pump a few squeezes into the bathtub every now and again for a heavenly scented bubble bath.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

I always find The Body Shop products at T.J. Maxx for like $4.99! I bought the pink grapefruit shower gel and scrub and I love both. The shower gel is a little too watery (it doesn't compare to Bath and body works which is the best) but it smells awesome. It's perfect to pair with the grapefruit scrub too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ritamac

There are certainly better body washes out there - I don't find this particularly moisturising, the bottle can be hard to squeeze and it's not the cheapest. However, I buy this for one reason and one reason only - I am addicted to the smell ! It is just so refreshing and fruity - I would drink it if I could !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by mommybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells sooooo yummy! Definitely worth buying for the scent! It would be good if it had a pump, however I use mine more as bubble bath, so its not as big a deal for me. Makes the whole bathroom smell so good :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Starra1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A very nice scent that works for both guys and girls. The packaging size for the big bottle is a little too big though. I prefer something easier to hold in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by kirikadawn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is an awesome shower gel! I don't particularly enjoy scents that are too sweet and this is perfect for me (and even my husband uses this, he loves the "non-girly" citrus smell :D).
I got it on a 50% off sale so with that price, I would buy again but for a full price, I wouldn't be so sure.
Overall I do love it. The only thing I'd change is that I wish all the sizes would have a pump, it's not the easiest task to flip it open with slippery hands. And specially inconvenient for the medium size which is a biig bottle to wrestle with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this for a bubble bath only. It's very nice and foams quite well. I love that it doesn't irritate the eyes at all. It smells lovely, very close to natural smell of a grapefruit. Also, this doesn't dry your skin out. The price is reasonable too (actually, it's cheaper than many products from the same brand). It's not a super special product but it definitely serves as a simple enjoyment...