August 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

Body Scrubs - BeneFit Cosmetics - Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by chanceofrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for the better part of six years. I got it as a sample when I bought my You Rebel and was hooked! I have sensitive skin, so I actually use it as a mask only, and WOW! It smells so good, it's addictive. It lasts a long time and I really hope that Benefit doesn't disco this anytime soon because they've disco'd every other product of theirs that I love except for Bad Gal, You Rebel and this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Jubilee

I really liked this scrub. Sure, it's really scrubby and that may be too harsh for some, but I liked it because I truly felt it was working. The smell was light and oatmeal-y. And because I didn't need to use much, the tube lasted me over two years! (I scrub my face once a week.) Very nice product. Would I give it five stars? No, simply because it's not the very best I've ever used. Just because a product is "good", doesn't mean it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by livelaughlove21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product! The scrub is gentle and has a light pleasant smell to it. This is one of the few facial scrubs that doesn't make my acne prone skin (in hot humid weather) breakout. I would highly recommend this product. I use it twice per week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

I bought this on impulse at the Benefit counter and have been pretty pleased with the results so far.
    - - -
    Pros - This product smells wonderful, but not overwhelming (i.e. it's not a strong enough smell to give you a headache). The granules in this exfoliate are MUCH finer than in cheaper brands (St. Ives). This is much better for your skin as larger granule chunks can irritate and tear at your skin.
    - - -
    Cons - the price. 28.00.
    - - -
    Side note: I've been using this product for over two months now before I decided to write a review to make sure I didn't have a reaction or break out from using it. I definitely prefer this to the St. Ives scrubs. Honey Snap Out Of It is not harsh on my skin the way other exfoliates tend to be. I use this once (at the most twice) a week and it really seems to brighten my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I'm not a big fan of Benefit's skincare line but this scrub is the best!! It is super gentle and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It is not drying or harsh. I use differin gel nightly and use this 2-3x a week without any irritation. I even leave it on as a mask once a week and it leaves my skin feeling great. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sonicbelle

This scrub is expensive in Malaysia, but I bought it nevertheless to give it a try. I can say that I love it. Doesn't make my skin stretch. Love the smell too. I love almonds. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by mcgonagall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soooo, I used to use this product, which worked fairly well for my extremely oily face. However, being both sleepy and lazy when I wake up and before I go to bed (surprise, right? : ] ) I got a chunk of it in my eye when attempting to wash it off. I then had to go to the doctor (after everyone in class thought I was high due to my red eyes) and had to explain my face scrub. Soooo, it your careful, this would be a good and effective product, however, if your like me (clumsy) use caution because explaining the situation is weird. Also, extremely painful.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Pixie333

I hate this product! Not many products were as horrible! My face kind of broke out a little from this product. They never mentioned that it had oats in it! Overall, really bad for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

I really like this product. I got a few samples, each of which last me about 1 week. I use this every morning as my cleanser. I love it because it is an exfoliating scrub so I get the 'just exfoliated feel' but its gentle enough for every day use. I dont particularly like the smell but I dont mind it. I love how it washes off so easily and none of the fine grains are left on the skin. It makes my skin look brighter and I find that the overall appearance of my skin without makeup has changed after using this for a week in conjunction with my original skin care routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently got this as a gift. I love the texture of this product. It smells absolutely gorgeous. It exfoliates really well and my skin felt fab after it. It also washes off really easily and doesn't leave the little beads on your face.

The only thing is, I wish it had a flip lid. If your hands are wet, it can be tricky to open!!