Caress Shimmernig Body Lotion Shimmering Pear

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/10/2006 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love pear scents so this was a definite drug store pick for me! I have always adored the Caress line and this lotion is really nice!! Cooling when applied, it's a thick lotion formula that feels moisturizing but not good enough for winter, if you know what I'm saying.. The shimmer is very faint and great on freshly shaven legs!!! I don't usually like glittery things but this shimmer is so fine and you can't even feel it.. I love the smell of this!! Not gross sickenly sweet and fake but very fresh and clean. Something I can use everyday! I got this with the body splash and body wash but I ended up giving away the body wash.. Which I shouldn't have but oh well! The body splash is great too! I will rebuy this because it's so cheap!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The pear scent is not heavy and overwhelming like a alot of pear scents. The best thing is it really does shimmer, and is not "glittery". It gives your skin natural radiance without being able to see the little sparkles unless you look close up. It is very light and thin and will not give you extremely hydrated skin like a cream, but will moisturize plenty for a 3 dollar lotion

on 11/9/2003 4:01:00 AM

I bought this product when my grocery store had it on clearance for $2.75 and I had $1.25 off coupon (I don't know why they had it on clearance).

I like their regular body wash in apricot colored bottle better than this shimmer pear one. It smelled plastic soapy to me and I ended up oversqueezing it to use it up as I didn't like it very much.

on 10/20/2003 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like the way this smells and I like the little shimmer it has to it, but I don't like the feel of the lotion. I like thicker lotions that are more moisturizing than this.

Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Hydrolyzed Silk, Pyrus Fruit Extract (Communis), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Stearamide AMP, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Corn Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Diisopropanolamine, Methylcellulose, Blue 1 (Cl 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (Cl 60730), Guanine (Cl 75170), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Yellow 10 (Cl 47005) continued >>

on 8/5/2003 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it love it love it love it! i got this about a month ago and i totally love it! The smell is great and the shimmer isnt to gliterry and it's scattered around but not streaky! The jergens shimmery stuff makes my skin look like it's tanned in plaves it not tanned in others so id ont reccomend the jergens kind but this is awesome and they have it in shimmery dream and shimmery rose

UPDATE:I am now on my second bottle!

on 7/26/2003 5:28:00 PM

I just tried this now on my hands. It's very nice, moisturizes well and I even like the scent too which is lil' surprising for me b/c I'm not much of a Pear fan, but this is actually very nice. The scent is not very strong or that sweet or overpowering. The shimmer is very subtle and pretty much scattered around, I can't really see it unless I look up very closely in the light or something.

on 6/12/2003 6:11:00 PM

I love this stuff, it smells really nice and clean, like pears but not too sweet, it leaves a light shimmer on my skin but not a glittery look, it's a good lotion great for after the shower but it needs to be reapplied if you have dry skin because it's not very thick

on 5/29/2003 4:48:00 PM

I love this lotion! The smell is great and I mix it with Rimmel Body Gleam Body Illuminator which is a light body bronzer and it makes a GREAT leg and arm treatment for those bare summer clothes. Gives a wash of bronzy shimmer that does not rub off. Any liquid bronzer would mix well with this lotion. Will definitely purchase again.

on 5/24/2003 1:47:00 PM

There is a bit of shimmer to this (but that is not important to me as much as scent quality). The scent is very pleasant although I would prefer it was a stronger and lasting scent.
UPDATE: Found a pump bottle of this at Wal-mart and it came with free faux pearl earrings!

on 3/28/2003 4:28:00 PM

This lotion has a very nice,fresh scent. Usually I am not fond of fruit scented lotions but this is a good one. It doesn't have much shimmer but that's fine with me because I dislike lotions full of shimmer.I would repurchase.

Top Rated Caress Products