August 29, 2014 | 1364 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Men Skin Clearing Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I dont know why but all the Neutrogena products brake me out so badly.
I guess it is not my brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

This worked for my skin pretty well, but the fragrance wasn't so well. It's not very drying despite the 1.5% Salicylic Acid, but at the same time, didn't keep my skin completely clear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my husband who has occasional break-outs and very sensitive skin. This did not irritate him, but it is a little drying and (when he uses it regularly) helps keep his skin clear. Being in the Army, hes out in the field a lot and his face gets bogged down by the elements. This wash gets rid of the dust and grime during the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does a great job removing the gunk off my face.

I'm not so sure about it's anti-acne abilities but my acne is under control to begin with. It is a man's product but I think it is great. The packaging is cool too.

Hint: use a separate eye makeup remover to remove your eye makeup. You should NOT get this product in your eyes. continued >>