Make Up For Ever Cinemat Mat Velvet

4.3

on 2/20/2015 6:52:00 PM

I love this foundation!! Nice buildable coverage, beautiful colors, does not cake, nice texture, does not oxidize, man what else can you ask for? Only bad thing is the price, but it is worth it. Remember, you get what you pay for. I only use it on the weekends, and regardless if it's ok or not, I have the same bottle since Dec 2012 and it's in perfect shape and does nothing bad to my face when I wear it. Today 2/20/15, I still have some left!!! I mean, that's pretty good value to me!

on 5/18/2013 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this when I need a bit more coverage. A little goes a long way. Stays put in crazy humidity. I have tried MFE's other foundations and this one seems to have a better range of colors. A must have for fair skin.

on 9/21/2003 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

In general this product is great if you want super heavy, makeup-like coverage. Both my friend and I tried it -- and it's definitely a makeup-face type of foundation. It does keep oily skin pretty matte, though, and if you are comfortable looking like you have a mask of makeup on (it's a little too flawless to not notice that it's makeup) then it's a pretty good product. Overall though, I think it's a little too heavy so I'm going to stick to my Chanel Double Perfection foundation for now:)

on 8/27/2003 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely lovely coverage and color. Smooth,light yet it could be layered for days I needed more coverage.