Bonne Bell Lip Smackers - Strawberry Cheesecake

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2008 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Cute scent but i wish it were stronger!!! Bonnebell makes the cutest stuff tough. I used to love cant-elope. This line reminds me of my 13 yearold make up discovery days.

on 10/7/2007 12:43:00 AM

I got this one in a set of eight, and it was probably my favorite one of them all.

It definitely has a good smell, and an even better taste. I found that it really moistened my lips a lot, and the color of it matches almost anybody's lips!

It's a must have for Bonne Bell lovers!
_____

Overall, I will definitely be re-purchasing if I can still find it.
=)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ive had this 4 over 4 yrs. and its great. haven't bought in a while cause lack of spf. but will buy soon if it goes on sale.

on 2/10/2006 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite lipsmackers!! I like the tint it leaves and love the flavor.

on 12/12/2005 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this product. As someone mentioned below, the texture is very buttery, yet it doesn't wear off too quickly. Plus, it's very moisturizing and does a great job of softening the lips. It smells like typical strawberry lipbalm, but I can taste the cheesecake flavor in it, too. It leaves a nice shiny, smooth finish w/ slight red tint on the lips. I had been thinking that Bonne Bell didn't put out many good quality products, but I had forgotten that some of their lipbalms are actually really great! Not to mention, they're very easy on the wallet!

on 11/27/2005 4:01:00 PM

I'm sorry, I just don't like this. The texture is good, but the flavor, taste and packaging is just bad!

on 6/12/2005 10:18:00 PM

I do smell the cheesecake in this. This is one of my favorite Lip Smackers. I just wish it could be purchased individually. I've only found it in a 3 pack that includes a Jelly Donut one I do not like at all and a cookie one I am not fond of. There is a pinkish tint to it but it is verrrry light and practically imperceptible on my lips. If you are looking for a tint that will show up on your lips I would recommend the Dr. Pepper over this one. It has the strongest tint of any of the Lip Smackers I've tried.

on 6/2/2005 9:16:00 AM

too waxy. it smelled sickeningly sweet, and tasted nothing like strawberries (more like medicine). nice reddish tint though.

on 5/2/2005 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

ik

on 12/26/2004 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells great! I don't really like the tint in the wax though. It seems too dark for me.

Recommended for Medium Skin