September 17, 2014 | 963 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Kitchen Spice Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

I looove this scent! It's especially great in the kitchen or bath around Thanksgiving, due to the hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. I don't know why it's so rarely available?!? Love this soap with the little scrubby bits in it, esp when doing a lot of cooking/baking. I always pick this up when BBW is running a sale, so the price isn't bad. I love to use this with the Wallflower in the same scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually love the B&BW anti-bacterial handsoaps, however, that was not the case with kitchen spice. To me, it didn't smell like spices. It smelled a lot like some type of cleaner you'd use on carpet.

However, I do love the kitchen spice Wallflowers.

Maybe there was something weird going on with my handsoap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this hand soap! I cannot place what the fragrance is, but I love it, it reminds me of my childhood and is not overpowering. It would be ever better if it came in a moisturizing formula, but I love the exfoliating beads in the Deep Cleaning formula, especially when washing my hands of grease and meat germs. I trust that my hands are clean with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this one, but again I had to take off one lippie because it is a bit drying. For some reason this is a hard to find scent in the BBW line (around here anyways) which is a shame because I actually like it better than warm vanilla sugar whih is what I usually get.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

B&BW antibacterial hand soaps are my guilty pleasure. Horribly overpriced, full retail, but I generally stock up when they are on sale(5 for$10! score!!) since I love the scents and have to wash my hands a lot. That being said, this scent is not to my liking so thank goodness I did get it on sale or right back it would go! Reminds me of mens deodorant. Blech!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by bunnychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great scent and very moisturizing without being too oily. Makes your hands feel clean!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bgywgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for the kitchen b/c it smells clean without being too girly or fruity. DH likes it too. The formula lathers up nicely. It's not the least expensive one out there (you can get cheaper things at Sam's or Target) but if you stock up during a sale it's a pretty good deal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this when I first smelled it in the store so I bought it. It's a nice fragrance but after using it a few times I finally discovered what it smells like...which turns me off now. It smells exactly like a dog shampoo that I used on my dog many years ago. I simply can't use the soap anymore because that's the only thing I think of when I smell it. It's not a bad scent. I just don't want to wash my hands with it. It bring back those "dog washing" memories.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 11:55:00 AM More reviews by udflyerchic

I think this handsoap has a great smell. I bought this one specifically to keep in my boyfriends bathroom. It smells great I can't explain it though, you will have to smell for yourself, but its not too feminine so my boyfriend and his roommate use it as well. I love these soaps and knew he would never buy one on his own. I got sick of using the dollar store soap everytime I went to his house. So this was my solution.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

I love the Kitchen Spice scent first and foremost! The hand soap itself cleans well and isn't too drying (although it's not moisturizing at all). The scent of Kitchen Spice is a light scent and is sort of a slight hint of cinnamon and a bit of clove and maybe a little sage. It's hard to describe!

Definitely a re-purchase for me, as I love this scent and the hand soap in general. continued >>