July 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tpzhearts

Pretty sure this perfume has been d/ced, so sad - it was my favorite. If anyone knows where to get this still or you have a bottle you don't want, please message me.

This perfume is very floral, I don't usually like florals but it is a nice smelling clean floral. Lasts all day on me and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I would say the strength of this fragrance is in between a body spray and a perfume. It's a fresh scent that IMO is more suited for younger people, it's very flirty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by LivLife

This product was originally given to me as a gift. When I ran out I went and bought another bottle. The darker in color perfumes tend to not agree with me and have been known to make me nauseous. Not sure exactly why. This product is not to overpowering yet doesn't fade away to fast. It has been and continues to be one of my favorites.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This scent is way too sharp smelling!! I cant stand this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite perfume ever!!! LOVE IT! Always get compliments when I wear it. Very feminine fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

It's a very happy pleasant non offensive fragrant I think most people could wear. Probably best for spring summer during the day time. Main accords include floral, citrus, rose, green fresh spicy.
Top notes are artemisia, juniper berries, mandarin orange, violet leaf and bergamot; middle notes are peony, freesia, neroli and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.

It's a sweet fragrant that's well balanced with floral and citrus to make it a versatile fragrant easily good on anyone without being offensive. I didn't get any head ache or nausea . Bright happy sporty out doorish low maintenance, fresh natural beauty. It is a clean fresh scent not too sharp or acrid. very feminine. It can be a little sharp if over use. That's why I give it a 4 instead of 5. sadly it has poor lasting power. It's a cute scent. I might consider buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of perfumes!
I've had so many people compliment me on this, and people even come up to me JUST to smell me (weird, I know). It's so refreshing and sweet but not too sweet either. Perfection in a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! what a fresh, clean, and pretty fragrance all in one! I got this yesterday with a gift card I got for Christmas. I'm very happy with it and this will be especially nice in the spring and summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received the "Pink" gift set for Christmas. The set came with body mist and lotion. The scent is light, fresh and clean.
To me this smells like fresh rain and floral. My boyfriend also loves this scent on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this product at all, smell like sweat on me, yuck! would never buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'd have to say this is in my top 2 fragrances of all-time. It's toss-up between this and Juicy. I wore this all through high school, in fact it was one of the first fragrances I owned so it made me feel really "grown up." Brings back so many memories- my first trips to NYC, high school dances, hanging out with my friends. My mom's favorite perfume is Victoria's Secret Rapture, so to me it's like a 2nd generation thing, she had Rapture, I have Pink.