November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Lotions/ Creams - OPI - Avojuice in Peach Juice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have avojuices in every scent and this one is right up there. It's peachy but not over powering like something you'd buy at the Body Shop. Softening and wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by incognito_mosquito

Yich! We sell OPI lotions at work and hardly anyone buys this one. The rest of them smell good to me but this one is kind of "off". It smells like canned peaches or something. The quality of this lotion is good but the scent just ruins it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lotion is a bit too runny for my liking, but I use it in my purse and it is very handy to get to. The peach scent is sort of generic in my opinion, but not bad. Probably wouldn't get it again, just b/c I want to try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by mraigoza1

The lotion is not a very thick formula but the smell is great. I love it so much I have a spare in my purse. It's worth the price if you ask me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's too bad this doesn't work as good as it smells! This peach smells like a mixed drink, like a fuzzy navel. The lotion itself feels runny, and cheap. It has the thin texture as Suave lotion, and it doesn't moisturize for long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by SouthernGRITS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best smelling peach lotion I have ever smelled in my life. I'm not sure if I would consider this a "lotion" since all it really does it scent your arms, hands or where ever else you put it. It's not very moisturizing but it is scented wonderfully. I would recommend this to anyone! Great buy - Great Staple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love avojuice, but this peach smell made me sick! It smelled sorta fake and spicy, or like a glade plug in-Gave me a headache:( Texture's awesome, just don't like this smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Dell126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smells good and soaks in quickly. Was a Christmas present from my friend Shannon who is a manicurist and she uses it and loves it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by laura4957

This lotion smells so good! It leaves my skin really silky and smooth and the fragrance lasts for quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont really like peach smells but this smells pretty good, and makes me silky soft. love it.