October 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the pink 30 in pearl formula.

I have over 60 blushers 75% of which are cream. I hate that powdery look but I reach for this so often and have yet to even make a dent. This is what Nars Orgasm to be which I found a shimmery mess. This has some visible shimmer in the pan but translates to a glow with NO visible shimmer on cheeks - you just glow.
Its a pink with a little coral running through it. i definitely think it would suit many skintones at least upto NC45. It looks dupeable but i think the combination of shade, glow and blendability makes it unique.
this has to be in my top 5 blushers and probably my no1 powder blusher.
All the SU blushers blend like a dream whether pearl or matte - i much prefer them to MAC or NARS.
If theres one blusher to add to your collection its this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by gubernatrix

I never thought a powder blush would be my absolute favorite, but I find myself coming back to this blush more than any of the other products I own (which is a lot!). This color compliments my fair yellow-undertoned skin very well, and looks very natural, particularly in the winter. It is matte but not at all flat, and has been long lasting on me. It's not cheap, but I have been using it daily for 6 months and have yet to see the bottom of the pan!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by theleia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The Good:
- Lasts all day, most days
- Very fine, subtle silver sparkle-almost imperceptible

The Bad:
-No brush! Not for taking around in makeup bag
-Case broke, have to secure it with a hairtie--causes fallout in transport so I won't take it out of the house

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by yuphina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i was out looking for a new blusher as my old ones must be at least 4 years old (yes i seldom apply blusher). Was browsing through Shu's blushers at the counter and this lovely pink just caught my eye. It is a pink-coral and i would think it would suit a lot of fair-medium skin ladies. I'm an Asian and it looks pretty darn good on my yellow toned skin as well. It gives a really soft and natural flush and as my bf puts it, its pretty subtle just the way he likes :p Lasting power was just alright, wish that it could have last longer. It lasted for probably 3-4 hours. Keep in mind that I prefer to go light with my application.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by lilasgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What I've Got: M Pink 30

PROS: doesn't show pores, glides on face very smoothly, very pigmented so a sweep of the brush from the palette will do. no break outs on my combination skin. rather blendable. Colour is lovely.

CONS: expensive. doesn't last long (give it 3 hours tops, and wearing power drops as product stays in the shelf for some time). case is prone to breakages. but the biggest con would have to be the lack of a brush! it is very inconvenient to carry this blusher around without a better functioning compact case! (no mirror, no brush! oh no...)

I would experiment with more blushers but by far the best blusher in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by la911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG blush!! If i can onlybuy 1 blush. This will be it. This is one item i cannot live without. The consistency, lasting power, packing are just brilliant! Im speechless. The color gives such natural blush, a slight pink flush that works for daily use and can be build up for amore dramatic evening look. This is a must have in every girl's make up collection. I am nc25-30 for your reference. I hope this blush do u good as it does to me! A definite must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by DANED

THE BEST BLUSH EVER!!!!NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THIS ONE.PERFECT COLOR-THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND NATURAL GLOWING CORAL PINK.I WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN.ITS BETTER THAN NARS ORGASM FOR SURE.LONG LASTING,NOT POWDERY ON CHEEKS,DOESNT STAY ON PORS OR FACE LINES.ITS A MUST BLUSH!!!THE PACKAGING QUALITY IS AVERAGE BUT THE PRODUCTS QUALITY IS EXCELLENT.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pappygalore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy grail, easiest blush to put on. Absolute no brainer,
Lovely fleshy slightly bright pink on me.
If I had to choose one blush (I LOOOOVE BLUSH) this would win out over the others.
Shu rocks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shu P Pink 30 is the most used blush in my makeup case! I'm very fair and cool toned (NW10 for reference), so it's surprising to me that this slightly warm, bright watermelon pink shade works so well. The shimmer level is just right for my oily skin w/large pores. Most importantly, the application of this blush is so easy. I have problems with blushes going on "patchy." Shu Glow Ons just seem to melt seamlessly into my skin, giving me a naturally flushed look. P Pink 30 does just that. This shade also seems to go with every makeup look possible.

Shu blushes are gorgeous and unique, easy to store (I actually love the packaging--flat and compact for my hanging makeup organizer), easy to depot, and easy to apply. I can grab for P Pink 30 in the midst of the morning rush, and be unafraid of looking like clown from slapping it on my face in a hurry. If you want to start with one of the best shades Shu has to offer, track down P Pink 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is such a lovely pink blush. I love the glow it gives my cheeks and how it makes me looks fresh and younger. The packaging may be a little flimsy but I can get over it as I really like this pretty baby. One dab of my blush brush is enough to give colour to both my cheeks and I tend to overdo it so if I want just that subtle colour, I use my 187 and it looks really pretty and natural. Will definitely buy again! :P Looks just right on my NC25-30 skin.

EDIT: I now have both the P and M Pink 30 and I really love both! These are slowly replacing my HG Chanel blushes.