September 30, 2014 | 1039 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Ben Nye - Mellow Yellow in Normal

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by opie1

I'm writing this because I have suffered with dark circles my whole life. Thanks to really pumping up my skincare my skin is the best its ever been- I need no "face" makeup except for my undereyes.
But finding the right one is soooo hard- My faves before this were Lancome effacernes ( hard to get the right colormatch), bobbi brown correcor and concealer( too time consuming) and allison raffaele ( impossible to find now)
I read a review on this- xoxo thanks MUA ladies!- and figured why not?
This is dense, superpigmented and covers wonderfully- I set with with the ben nye powder in white- and it does NOT bugde. I am oily- wear sunscreen daily underneath and do not touch up at all. The color blends well- I wear bisque corrector and sand foundation in BBrown
Hope this helps someone.
Ps: no-one asks me if I'm tired anymore! yaay!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the best! It is a great redness eraser! I apply it under my foundation because I find it blends much better that way. The only reason I give it 3 lipsticks and not 4 or 5 is because I find the texture very dry and thick. I think it should be reformulated and more user friendly. I take some out of the pot and mush it around with a bit of regular concealer first so there is no chance of seeing any yellow on my pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nao1

Beats Laura Mercier's concealor, if you can find a match. Covers any redness perfectly.