MAC Light Green Eye Pencil

2.7

it went on milky and grosse looking :-( light blue is way better.

on 9/4/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Mac LIght green is a pro pencil only available in pro stores. LIght green is just that. a light pale green color. Really doesnt do much around the eyes on its own. I line the inner rims with a dark green and then use this on the outer line. Its really kinda ugly. Retails for $13 and i would not repurchase this.

on 11/4/2004 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just perfect! A pale avocado-green pencil, rich with pigment, and with creamy texture. The finish is silky-matte, and opac. Formula is so friendly, it applies gorgeously well on the lower eye-rims (inside the lower lids) too. Great staying power, just remember to powder the lids first. No need to smudge, a fantastic eye-highlighter for small and/or deep-set eyes. My Tips (29, medium tone, brown eyes & hair): I line my lower eye-rims with the pencil when applying green-toned eyeshadows. I finish with Lancome's Definicils Mascara in Black.

on 5/13/2004 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really like the high quality of the product, but I just don't know how much I would really use this. Seems like it would be for specific purposes only. But the light green showed up nicley on my MMM skin.

Update: the color smeared on my oily lids after awhile. I changed the lippie to a 2.

on 4/15/2003 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

RIS, I wasn't quite sure how to use this. I am a PPP, and it kind of harks back to my 7th grade white-eyeliner phase. Too pale. Sort of odd.

on 2/24/2003 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not sure why I got this. Probably just to complete the Mac collection, but I can tell you, I've never used it. It's a light avocado green. I'm sure it has it's place somewhere and to be fair, I haven't tried to find that place.