October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds "I pink of you"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

On one hand, this is a pretty cute idea. I got this as a sweet extra in a swap, but I doubt I'd repurchase- how often am I going to want love hearts adorning my fingernails? Having said that, I did wear it on Valentine's Day. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2003 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Finally someone wrote a review about this..i would have to agree its hard to get the hearts out..This was a valentine special and it was expensive ive never spent so much on nail polish but i really wanted it..its just clear with sparkles and little pink hearts. It is really cute and i wore it on valentines day but i dont think i'd buy it again..maybe if it was cheaper but it looks pretty nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dana

This is a clear glitter polish with big heart peices throughout. It is really hard to get the hearts out of the bottle. And once you do, you wonder why you tried in the first place. They are way too big to look cute. And they flake off easily.