April 16, 2014 | 1397 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 510 Light Beige Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A couple months ago, I started getting into a lippie phase. Christmas was around the corner and I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a red/plum lip or a nude lip. I was looking everywhere. But all the lipsticks I wanted was a bit to pricey (as I was on a budget that day). I had my mom help me find some. CVS was having a sale. These lipsticks were buy one (99 cents originally) get one for 64 cents. I was like why not! I picked up this color and Deep Wine. I wear this color almost every time I wear make-up. First off, it's dirt cheap. Secondly, it's really moisturizing. One thing I don't like is the smell and the shimmer/frost in it. If I apply it heavily, you can see every line crack and fine lines in my lip. The smell doesn't bother me that much, unless again I apply too much. This is my lips but better lipstick. On my lips, it's like a mauvey-pinky color (just like my lips). For the price you can't beat it! I just wish my CVS stocked more wet n' wild lipsticks more often! It doesn't last the longest, but you don't even need a mirror to apply this. It's just the perfect everyday lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this product and the color is very nice. It is not a "light beige" though which is not a problem for me. On little thing I'm not too big on is the packaging, its a little bit on the cheap side but I'm not complaining since this did not cost me much. Overall I like this product alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I have no idea what they were smoking when they named this lipstick - it's actually a warm medium pink with a hint of frost. Unfortunately it's much brighter on my lips than in the tube, and thus looks pretty clownlike on me. It has a very thin, slightly creamy texture that isn't drying (although it still manages to bring out out every. single. fine. line in my lips) and a pleasant candy-ish scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This is actually my first WnW lipstick and I really like it. It really puts some life into my face when I don't feel like wearing much makeup. This shade is not beige at all but rather a rosy coral on my pigmented lips. It applies very smoothly and has decent staying power. There is not any frost but there is a slight shimmer to it. I see my myself wearing this more during the summer and it is suitable for day time wear without being over the top. Plus, it is very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love my Wet n Wild lipsticks and this is my favorite shade! The shade of it is misleading because its called "Light Beige Frost" but is actually Peachy-pink frost that borders on salmon color! Looks great with my skin tone and I think it would look flattering on most everyone. The formula is very nice & never drying! Get it for a buck...you can't lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An old staple for me......along with all of the Wet N Wild glosses too! This is a nice basic neutral that doesn't look like you only paid $1 for it! I always have one in my stash!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

I hated the way this color looked on me, i felt that it was way to 90s in not in a good way, im sure that with people with maybe a darker complexion it would look stunning on but my skin tone has more yellow in it and it was not a pretty look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite lipsticks. I've used it for years but I think it's being discontinued as it's hard to find lately. It's a warm rosy pink with shimmer. Good for an everyday look. Not too pale or juvenile looking like some pinks can be. Well worth the $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by jlstout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great, neutral, color. Don't be put-off by how it looks in the tube; it looks different on your lips. Its a pretty color; and I keep it in my purse as something to throw-on throughout the day to give myself some lip color, without looking done-up. I definitely recommend this for just about any skin color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to check and then check again to make sure that my lovely shimmery pink lipstick was indeed called "Light Beige Frost." I'm sure you're tired of reading this by now, but this lipstick is not beige at all! It is a perfect natural color for me, with just a touch of shimmer that makes my lips look great. I have already bought three...one for my purse, one for my makeup drawer, and one as a backup!

My only issue so far is staying power, but I contribute part of my problem to the fact that I don't have a good lipstick-friendly lip balm. I use plain ol' Vaseline, which just makes the lipstick slide right off! Once I find a better balm, I plan on wearing this lipstick nonstop. Love it!