October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - 510 Light Beige Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by hottahitilover

I just bought this along with a few others and I like it alot this is not frosty at all its actually very sheer and gives good color similarity to MAC see sheer in which I wouldn't pay 16.00 for so ill stick with this lil gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A couple months ago, I started getting into a lippie phase. Christmas was around the corner and I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a red/plum lip or a nude lip. I was looking everywhere. But all the lipsticks I wanted was a bit to pricey (as I was on a budget that day). I had my mom help me find some. CVS was having a sale. These lipsticks were buy one (99 cents originally) get one for 64 cents. I was like why not! I picked up this color and Deep Wine. I wear this color almost every time I wear make-up. First off, it's dirt cheap. Secondly, it's really moisturizing. One thing I don't like is the smell and the shimmer/frost in it. If I apply it heavily, you can see every line crack and fine lines in my lip. The smell doesn't bother me that much, unless again I apply too much. This is my lips but better lipstick. On my lips, it's like a mauvey-pinky color (just like my lips). For the price you can't beat it! I just wish my CVS stocked more wet n' wild lipsticks more often! It doesn't last the longest, but you don't even need a mirror to apply this. It's just the perfect everyday lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this product and the color is very nice. It is not a "light beige" though which is not a problem for me. On little thing I'm not too big on is the packaging, its a little bit on the cheap side but I'm not complaining since this did not cost me much. Overall I like this product alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I have no idea what they were smoking when they named this lipstick - it's actually a warm medium pink with a hint of frost. Unfortunately it's much brighter on my lips than in the tube, and thus looks pretty clownlike on me. It has a very thin, slightly creamy texture that isn't drying (although it still manages to bring out out every. single. fine. line in my lips) and a pleasant candy-ish scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually my first WnW lipstick and I really like it. It really puts some life into my face when I don't feel like wearing much makeup. This shade is not beige at all but rather a rosy coral on my pigmented lips. It applies very smoothly and has decent staying power. There is not any frost but there is a slight shimmer to it. I see my myself wearing this more during the summer and it is suitable for day time wear without being over the top. Plus, it is very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Love my Wet n Wild lipsticks and this is my favorite shade! The shade of it is misleading because its called "Light Beige Frost" but is actually Peachy-pink frost that borders on salmon color! Looks great with my skin tone and I think it would look flattering on most everyone. The formula is very nice & never drying! Get it for a buck...you can't lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An old staple for me......along with all of the Wet N Wild glosses too! This is a nice basic neutral that doesn't look like you only paid $1 for it! I always have one in my stash!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

I hated the way this color looked on me, i felt that it was way to 90s in not in a good way, im sure that with people with maybe a darker complexion it would look stunning on but my skin tone has more yellow in it and it was not a pretty look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite lipsticks. I've used it for years but I think it's being discontinued as it's hard to find lately. It's a warm rosy pink with shimmer. Good for an everyday look. Not too pale or juvenile looking like some pinks can be. Well worth the $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by jlstout

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great, neutral, color. Don't be put-off by how it looks in the tube; it looks different on your lips. Its a pretty color; and I keep it in my purse as something to throw-on throughout the day to give myself some lip color, without looking done-up. I definitely recommend this for just about any skin color.