July 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Warming Mineral Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask feels nice when it's on. However, it doesn't dry and you are supposed to wash it off after 5 minutes. My skin does not feel much cleaner after I have used it and generally I don't see any difference. Would not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Liwka

I LOVE THIS MASK! I rarely wear makeup and generally have good skin. My sister bought this for me for Christmas, so am unable to judge fairly on the price. However, it was a very relaxing mask for my nighttime routine.
The smell is beautiful - gingery and very "natural". The nexture is a mix between silk, cream and oil. When you put it on, it starts to get warm. The scent and heat alone took me to heaven. I left it on for 20min - it doesn't harden, stays creamy - washed it off and when I looked in the mirror, my skin was flawless. I tried it again a week after before I was heading out to a party. My skin looked so nice and like it was glowing, I felt like I didn't even need makeup. People kept complementing me!
I would reccomend this to everyone who has normal skin and are tired of wearing makeup. Also, makes a nice gift for yourself (when feeling down and need to pamper) and to someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for years. To be fair, I've never been diligent enough to use any mask repeatedly, so I really can't speak to its long-term benefits. However, I like the way my skin feels and looks right after, but perhaps its winning quality is how it feels when it's on!! This is wonderful for relaxation at the end of the day. Perhaps not what you would go for, however, if you were looking for intensive skin treatment though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mask. It gets quite warm, almost hot, when you are applying it. Then, cools off a few minutes later. It it is thick, but it smooths on to the face easily. It also washes off easily and leaves skin feeling soft. It doesn't completely dry on the skin and should only be left on for 5 minutes. It has a faint ginger scent so it's not offensive. The directions say to use it one or twice a week. Following those, this product should last a while, giving it a better value. I didn't really see much of an improvement to my skin, but it's a nice mask to use to relax. I would even suggest this mask for a girls night in doing facials or as a gift. Be careful though! This mask tends to separate. Sometimes when you open it, only the oil will leak out. I would suggest just massaging the tube a bit or shaking it before opening.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this feels lovely and relaxing on the skin, it does nothing for the skin, if anything my skin feels worse after using this as it appears to leave a residue on my skin even after using a cleanser. I use it to relax but I wouldn't recommend it to treat skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask didn't really do anything for my skin. But it also didn't wreak havoc on my skin either so it's neither good nor bad to me.

After using a whole tube of product I noticed no difference in my skin, it was still the same as it always had been. It left my skin clean after washing it off, but it didn't feel any cleaner than right after using a cleanser. It doesn't leave any residue behind or any scent that I could discern.

The warming sensation feels good and I liked to use it after a workout at the gym thinking it might help clear my skin and open my pores up while I showered and washed my hair.

I would not repurchase this since I cannot justify the price. The warming sensation is nice, but without any other benefits I can't see myself spending money on this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a nice mask for those nights when you´re feeling a bit down and want something comforting. The mask is warm (ofcourse), soft and calms the skin.

But that´s all. When you wash the mask away, it´s like you´ve never had the mask on your skin. It does not clean your skin, pores or anything. I´ve now been using this product for a couple of months, and there are absolutely no results. It does not deep cleanse my pores, it doesn´t make my skin glow or scrub the "dead" skin away.

So, I´m certainly not buying this one again.

Pros: Doesn´t irritate my dry and sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tell you what, this is the best mask for a hangover! Not even kidding. After a big night you can really see the difference in your skin once using it and it always makes me feel and look so much better (like you never went out). It is expensive here in Australia but it does last a while. I use it on a nearly weekly basis.

**I recommend removing this mask with TBS's Luxury Face Chamois, leaves the skin so much softer than just washing off with water.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by fwasteland

Got this at 50% off :)
Was looking for a mask to help control the oil on my skin. I used to stay in a climate where it was hot and humid all year round, I had sensitive combination skin, oily on the t-zone and really really dry on the rest of my face. I'm now living in a climate where it's cold and dry, and i found that my skin is becoming oilier, so i got this product to control the oil. It works pretty well, but other than to help my skin control oil i dont see any other effects, and it smells good. Also my cheeks get extremely dry when i use masks like this, but with this the skin didnt crack, which was good. However the skin around my chin started to flake the next day. I use it twice a week and apply clinique's moisture surge twice a day. I also like the fact that it comes in a tube, that way i dont have to dig my grubby hands into the tub (almost all TBS masks come in tubs, seeing as this was in a tube made me buy it in the first place) I wouldn't buy this again mainly because it doesn't do much other than to help me control my oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this warming mineral mask as a GWP at The Body Shop. I don't use this type of product on a regular basis. I do like the scent and the warming sensation. The product leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards. I cannot tell if it makes a huge difference but as I mentioned earlier I normally don't use this type of product on a regular basis so I'm not an experienced user. I would maybe repurchase if I find it on sale since I don't think face masks are essential to my skin care routine. continued >>