Maybelline Color Delights Cream Eyeshadow in Sunrise Shimmer

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/28/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was really suprised by all the negative reviews.I love these eyeshadows.Theyre not the best cream eyeshadows though.The colors are so pretty,and to me they look different (a lot are saying the colors look the same).I would deffinetly re-purchase,I've been wanting to get more I just can't find them anymore :(

on 10/12/2010 8:07:00 PM

Oh my gosh, I hate this stuff! The pigmentation is horrible, and sooo shimmery you can't see the colour :*(

on 7/3/2009 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

Oh my, please save your money and refrain from buying this quad! It looks really pretty in the package but it is absolutely completely useless. I think all the colors come out looking "the same" since they are all very sheer. It's hard to apply and the glitters just get allover the place! :(( I've tried using my fingers and different brushes to apply it, and the result are the same <- junk.

on 5/24/2008 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wish to argue with all these super negative reviews! I personally loved this stuff. Yeah it creases, but so do ALL creme eye shadows. This goes on creamy and smooth. It's gorgeous pale colors, perfect for spring! I really like this a LOT. Yeah the colors all look pretty much the same when on lol, but its a very pretty light frosty pastel color. So it's gorgeous. I like it.

on 10/8/2005 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i wish i had read the reviews on this but my local dollar tree had this and i bought all 4 pots that they had mistake even at A DOLLAR creases, greasy, too sheer for me even the bright looking colors..just a waste...

on 12/23/2003 11:45:00 AM

Oh this product was such a disappointment! It looked so pretty in the package, and I thought it would be nice for a more natural look. No matter how much I layered it on, it barely showed up, creased and was gone within a few hours. I ended up throwing it out.

on 10/18/2003 10:10:00 PM

Don't waste your money! The colors are pretty in the pot..but it's not pigmented...at all. All 4 colors just look like beige shimmer...and it's sooo greasy! I already have greasy lids..and this just made my eyeliner run like mad.

on 10/4/2003 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

THIS SHADOW CREASES LIKE MAD!!! REVLON CREAMS ARE WAYYYY BETTER!!!!

on 3/20/2003 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was very attracted to the Sunrise color palette, and had some high hopes for this product. Sadly the reality of its performance was a let-down. When I got the product home and tried it out, I found that the cremes seemed to contain very little pigment, so all I had on my lids was a wash of pale shimmer. And to add to my disappointment, within fifteen minutes I looked in the mirror and realized that the shadow was creasing in a big way—I had peach lines across my eyelids! (Even my mother noticed and commented!) Granted, those were easily blended away with a fingertip, but what woman wants to spend all night in the bathroom, re-blending her eyeshadow? Not me. Now I'm just trying to decide whether I want to go through the hassle of taking this back, or whether I want to eat the $6 loss (hey, I'm a poor college student) and just scoop out the cremes and put the little package away for a rainy day when I have several broken lipsticks to stash.

on 2/21/2003 8:20:00 PM

Wow, I had such high hopes for this product but am dissapointed.

This has ZERO pigment. All four colors went on invisibly leaving just a slightly shimmery trail behind. At least the container will make a handy lip palette when I scrape this poop out of there.