Victoria's Secret Whispering Mist

4.3

on 11/21/2007 7:03:00 PM

This is such a unique light fragrance. I don't know why Victoria's Secret discontinued this. It's one of the best scents I have ever owned. Write the company and ask them to bring this one back if you agree!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What was VS thinking when they got rid of this? I'm not sure when they discontinued this fragrance but it is one of the most amazing ones they have ever created. The only reason why I remembered this one is because I found a tiny bottle stashed away in my collection. I wish they would bring it back.

on 3/2/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I loved this fragrance so much when it first came out and now it has been discontinued and I can't find it anywhere. It was very light and pretty. I have no idea why they discontinued it and kept something as stinky as Strawberries and Champagne!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

A set of shower gel, spray and lotion was given to me as a gift. I tried each of the products a couple of times then ended up letting it sit on my bathroom shelf gathering dust for at least a year. In other words, to me, this was nothing unique or special. It does smell very nice & floral but it was never anything that impressed me enough to want to smell like. My 5 year old niece now owns my set. Okay, overall.

Popular Fragrances