Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 9/30/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Love the texture, colour, last many hours, great product. My very sensitive skin doesn't react, it is not drying, perfection.
Great "pick-me -upper" after 2 years battle with cancer!

on 9/28/2015 5:11:00 AM

Yep I like this concealer, also use it to highlight, does sit in my fine lines.its nice to have some spf around my eyes.

Love this concealer - I have a lot of redness in my cheek area that usually comes out near the end of a long day. With this on - zero redness. It has a thicker consistency than other concealers so a little goes a long way. No need to reapply throughout the day - it's lasted 12 hours on my face. I've used Maybelline FIT Me concealer in the past which worked well on smaller areas. I wear warm light medium.

on 7/17/2015 12:58:00 PM

Just another liquid concealer that has a thin consistency. It provides a light coverage and matte finish that lasts 2-3 hours before reapplication.

Similar to EL foundations, the pigments are flat and chalky, which is good for blurring small faded blemishes but not meant for coverage or the undereye area or redness spots.

I would recommend this for those with dryer skin and are searching for a light cover up.

on 7/14/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can see why so many people love this concealer. It is matte, covers small flaws well, and is good atop oily skin. I was able to find an appropriate shade match.

It provides medium to full coverage and is especially good at hiding zits and redness around the nose.

Doesn't itch or irritate.

Nice range of shades.

Doesn't budge once it dries. Good for oily skin - won't slip or slide.

I can still see my under eye circles after applying a reasonable layer of this that doesn't look cakey. I could apply more but then it will look like heavy makeup instead of skin.

I grabbed a magnifying mirror. Close-up this isn't the best over a patch of flaky dry skin near my nose and it accentuates tiny expression lines so it is not the best undereye concealer.

on 7/12/2015 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A beautiful concealer. Very good coverage, great color match and gives my skin a really gorgeous flawless, natural look.

on 7/7/2015 7:13:00 AM

This isnít a bad concealer, it doesnít look cakey or too heavy, and covers quite well (although not as well as I would have liked). The color Light is quite a good match for my NC15 skin, although when it dries it does have a slight pink tone to it.

The only issue I have with this concealer is that the performance of it is drastically altered by what you wear underneath it. I wear sunscreen every day without fail, and applying this over sunscreen makes it disappear from my face after about 6 hours. This is when I am in an office all day, in air conditioning, so itís not like I am sweating it off. When worn on bare skin, this has great longevity. But since I wonít be wearing this on bare skin this concealer wonít be a repurchase for me (unless I change my sunscreen in the future and find one that doesnít affect it). Quite disappointed but I will continue to use up.

on 6/19/2015 11:14:00 AM

This is a great concealer. It's versatile - one of the only concealers I've tried that is suitable for under the eyes AND to cover blemishes. You need to blend this out quickly because it sets fast and once set will not blend.

on 6/10/2015 1:49:00 PM

I have fair yellow skintone I use the shade in 07 warm light. This is not good for thin skin that everything shows through. It did not cover or blur my super redness, hyperpigmentation acne scars or red/purple broken capillaries not even uneven skintone. Its like a color wheel red and yellow makes blue and red and purple makes grey. So the red spots looked bluish and the reddish purple looked blueish grey.The light brown looked dull and greyish. I apply this first let it dry down before I apply foundation on top. After applying double wear foundation I was left with blueish and grey spots and and a uneven greyish dull chin. The reason for apply this under foundation is too use less foundation but I end up using a lot to cover the spots still. Applying it on top of foundation lift and remove the foundation in patches. This does not apply evenly over foundation.

on 6/9/2015 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I first got this concealer in a GWP (with a mascara on the other end), and I liked it so much I actually bought a full-size tube.

I use this mostly for covering redness around my nose and on zits. (I've never used it under the eye, so have no idea how it works there.) The coverage is good-- a little really does go a long way. I tried out the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer a few times, and for what I conceal, this one seemed to work a lot better and was longer lasting.

The tube is small so easy to carry along with me, and I've found the color matches well to my skin. It seems to last a really long time-- I probably don't use it everyday, but the tube, many months later, seems as full as it was in the beginning. It's not the cheapest concealer out there, but it's not a bad deal.