April 24, 2014 | 2053 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Colour Base in Hush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a shimmer and highlighter lover, and from the first swatch of this on my hand in the MAC store, I knew I had to have it. Have not regretted my purchase. It makes my face luminous and adds life, waking up my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lenore23

I bought the product after seeing several youtube reviews praising it for creating a wonderful luxurious "glow" and it definitely fulfilled my expectations. Applied on the cheekbones it adds dimension to the face and will make you look fresh and healthy. The texture appears to be rather thick and quite dry in the pan, but it "melts" somewhat when applied with your fingers which makes the application very easy. The shimmer is subtle and elegant and the colour "Hush" is definitely suited for a classy daytime make-up aswell as for more dramatic evening looks. The price (20,50 Euros over here) is definitely okay considering the product's high quality and for MAC standards it's actually quite affordable. I'll definitely get the CCB in other shades as soon as possible.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was recommended this product by a MAC makeup artist to use as a highlighter on my cheek bones and brow bones. I loved the texture and finish of this product, as often powder highlighters just appear to be too powdery and glittery.

After using this product for 2 consecutive days in conjunction with my usual everyday MAC face products (Matchmaster foundation, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder) I noticed that it was causing my usually clear skin to break out in small pimples, all along my cheek bones. I decided to stop using this product and my skin is beginning to clear up, but a week later my skin is still not back to it's initial condition :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by gymtiger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. In the summer I really hate wearing makeup, but a touch of this seems to give me a fresh glow. Perfect for the 'no makeup look'. It is really really subtle, but can be built up. I tend to just wear it on my cheeks without other blush- to keep the overall look dewy. I like to add a touch down my nose, and under my brows, across forehead. Remember to blend though- it's quite easy to 'under blend'

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I really like this product. The color is gorgeous and will suit a lot of skin types. I use this as a highlight on my cheeks and eyes. When I use it on my cheeks it gives me a nice dewy, healthy glow that I love! It actually lasts a good amount of time by itself. But on the eyes, I'd have to set with an eyeshadow. It is a little pricey, but I love it. It's my favorite cream color base.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jamieleelu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have light-medium skin tone, and I prefer to use Hush as a brow bone and inner eye highlight when I do a very dark smoky eye. It is not as jarring as a cream/white/ivory color, but still gives a good amount of flesh/pink light reflection. A little goes a very long way, as I have found with all of my CCBs.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I use this a lot as a highlighter for my cheekbones, brow, and inner corner. If I'm in a rush I like using this across my lid for a subtle and natural look. Great multipurpose product with a nice consistency.Took off one lippie because I would have liked the product to wear longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use this to highlight my face and as a base for blush. this works brilliantly for inner corners of the eye. it is most phenomenal as a blush base. i use matte powder blushes. i have oily skin and blush disappears on my skin. i brush this on my cheeks then lightly apply my powder blush and it lasts all day. its a great multi-use product for medium skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

such a lovely color for my NW20 skin, loved that it doesn't have any glitter, it just gives a prefect sheen or as other reviews said VS models look. BUT lasts not even couple of hours. For 20$ that i paid for it i was expecting more. When i took it back MUA wasn't even surprised when i told her why i didn't like the product she even said Oh yeah i know they don't last very long! anyway after i returned this i bought urban decay Wicked luminizer, not exactly the same like mac the texture is very different but for 12$ i'm happy with the product. also i ordered theBalm Mary Lou manizer i heard so many good thing about this product, can't wait for it to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love. Use it under the eyebrows, use it on the cheekbones, use in on the cupids bow of the lip... perfect highlighter. Leaves my clients looking fresh and dewy. Will buy over and over again.